Model: 300C SRT8
    Year: 2006
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 37000

Price (USD): $13500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0.00

Item description
    A lot of you guys know my car and what it has achieved. Over the past few weeks I have returned it back to stock 100% with all period correct original equipment. Motor is strong and runs well, no smoke, no oil burn, HEALTHY. Mileage is unknown but estimated ~50-60k. Transmission was pulled from a 2007-2008 SRT8 with 28k original miles. Rear end is an stock open diff 3.06 gear.

The ONLY mods now on the car are solid cradle bushings, R/T axles, R/T hubs, Corsa catback, viper repro rims with new MT SS drag radials in the back, Hankook evo12 factory width tires up front.

The exterior is metallic gray, is a 8/10 with some minor minor rock chips on the front bumper. Front grill is unknown origin, I painted it matte black. Lower vent holes also have some unknown brand grill covers I color matched.

Interior is 10/10, literally near new condition. I have a small hole in the center of the dash board where I had a gauge pod mounted, I am checking into repairing it or replacing the entire cover.

With the sale I will include the OEM rims (fronts have no tires, rears have bald RSAs). Car just had a top notch alignment done, I purchased upper adjustable control arms and press in bushings for rear control arms to get camber perfect. Also will include new front rotors (bought by accident) and new OEM brembo rear pads (rear brakes will need to be done soon).

I will upload photos over the next few days as the car gets completed, likely not able to sell the car until first week of March. I am not looking to make a killing on this car but given the mileage its worth just a little more than average.

Car has I believe every single option available EXCEPT the kicker upgrade. Has rear VES with wireless headphones, moon roof, nav, etc etc. I have the full 100% complete kicker upgrade package (upper and lower front speakers, rear speakers, trunk sub box and amp, OEM harness for sub and amp) in boxes brand new, not installed, depending on purchase price I can include it. I spend close to a grand getting everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    New Setup: 2014 300 SRT8...Build Thread Here http://www.lxforums.com/board/genera...ml#post5038885

2006 300C SRT8 (sold): Whipple 2.9, HHP 426, 740whp/680wtq on pump, Best ET 10.74 @ 131.8; 835whp/762wtq with meth+MS109, Best ET 9.84 @ 139

Post Thanks / Like
    Great deal! GLWS
    Likes 06grey300SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow this makes me sad. If you can only get 13k for yours..... That means my 06 with 79k miles aint worth **** SMH

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    Wow this makes me sad. If you can only get 13k for yours..... That means my 06 with 79k miles aint worth **** SMH
    I paid 18k for it when it had 24k miles on it 3.5 years ago. It is priced to move, prob could wait it out 6mos and get closer to 15 but Id rather have the cash now.

Share This Thread