Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you dude. Pm me when they come in I'll take 2. Wayne or Jason has my number. They can also call me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I went over to Factory Reproductions and got my new PVD Black Chrome 20x9.5 / 20X10.5 with Continental ExtremeContact Sports in 275/40 / 315/35 today installed. First let me say what a great bunch of guys they have working over there! Bruce and Jason and all the guys in the back are just so friendly and great to deal with. Everyone I talked to there was just cool and down to earth, great people. The guys take such care with every part of the process of mounting, balancing and installing the wheels and tires.

I had a set of OEM hyper black SRT wheels and had planned on widening them originally, but cost and hassle was going to push that out a long ways. I decided after seeing my buddies car with these in satin black enough I didn't want to wait any more. They are a carbon copy of the SRT design btw, I compared them side by side to my friends. I called up Bruce and set it up to get this combo and drove down today and had it installed. I think the black chrome goes good with the maximum steel metallic myself and couldn't be happier right now! Its a little dirty at the moment but here's a few pics so far. I plan on getting her detailed this weekend and get some proper clean pics going with some video as well. Thank you so much to Bruce and the boys over there!!!!

2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat pack
    Maximum Steel Metallic
    YT https://www.youtube.com/woodchuckjim
    IG https://www.instagram.com/woodchuckjims/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparhemipowered View Post
    I went over to Factory Reproductions and got my new PVD Black Chrome 20x9.5 / 20X10.5 with Continental ExtremeContact Sports in 275/40 / 315/35 today installed. First let me say what a great bunch of guys they have working over there! Bruce and Jason and all the guys in the back are just so friendly and great to deal with. Everyone I talked to there was just cool and down to earth, great people. The guys take such care with every part of the process of mounting, balancing and installing the wheels and tires.

I had a set of OEM hyper black SRT wheels and had planned on widening them originally, but cost and hassle was going to push that out a long ways. I decided after seeing my buddies car with these in satin black enough I didn't want to wait any more. They are a carbon copy of the SRT design btw, I compared them side by side to my friends. I called up Bruce and set it up to get this combo and drove down today and had it installed. I think the black chrome goes good with the maximum steel metallic myself and couldn't be happier right now! Its a little dirty at the moment but here's a few pics so far. I plan on getting her detailed this weekend and get some proper clean pics going with some video as well. Thank you so much to Bruce and the boys over there!!!!

That black chrome matches vey wheel especially with the steel!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love the stance of the staggered set up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb question of the day: What's that rainbow ring around your tires? Umm, I like the rainbow ring. It's awesome. Lolol. Does it wear off?

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums
    2016 Charger ScatPack/Torred/Every Option/Red Alcantara Seats/Chipped/Catch Can/22" Hellcat Reps/275-35-22 Fronts/295-35-22 Rears....... Ordered May 2016/Arrived June 2016

2016 Journey R/T Blacktop/Fully Loaded/Wife's car

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatPack_Boi View Post
    Dumb question of the day: What's that rainbow ring around your tires? Umm, I like the rainbow ring. It's awesome. Lolol. Does it wear off?

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums
    I think those are markings to identify the tire at the factory, correct me if I'm wrong and yes they disappear pretty quick.

I cleaned her up good today and took a few pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Took some pics of clearance before and after modification, under plastic liner and made a little video on the wheels/tires.

Clearance before

Here's where it rubbed on the liner, mind you this is after 100 miles or so driving with some cornering and fun so not bad

Here's whats under that area behind the plastic liner

The area it rubbed around

Clearance after using a little sledge action on the raised rib area and heating plastic up and deforming inward a bit, its a smidge better. I'll keep checking it over time.

video

Post Thanks / Like
    looks great

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Ryan (Moparhemipowered),

Your car looks great! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for the kind words and I shall see you soon.

Bruce
    Bruce Rhodes
    800-824-2676

Post Thanks / Like
    The stripes on the tread of the Continental tires are for identification purposes. They do wear off.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Share This Thread