Post Thanks / Like

Rear shocks for 06 300c srt8

Hey guys am looking to buy rear shocks for my wife's
    06 300c srt8 it's on drop Springs. Am having a hard time finding shocks that will work they all keep bottoming out
    Any help pls ! Car rides horrible at the moment

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll have to go to Eibach, BCR or similar to get shocks that will operate in the correct range with lowered suspensions. How much lower than stock is the car?

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was drop already when I bought it
    The guy I bought it from told me he put drop Springs but I forgot what drop it is

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have stock wheels? Measure the distance from the bottom of the wheel to the bottom edge of the rear fender. Let me know that distance and I can tell you how much of a drop it has and you can go from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | SRT Max Cam | 3.55 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Super Sport 295/35/20 & 255/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    4782712AE
    I was looking into these Shocks says they work with drop Springs

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I have stock wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    I just talked to the previous owner and he said it has a 2" drop in the rear

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you try Bilstein HD? I have them with a about a 1.3" drop and they are perfect. I cant imagine .7 more inches causing issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are the shocks am looking into getting.

These rite #4782712AE ?

Share This Thread