Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on a fast wagon coming back
    2006 Magnum R/T
    -Mopar CAI, Corsa Sport Cat-Back, Diablo InTune

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe daily driver
    -K&N filtercharger,Borla Cat-Back 4-speed auto, 84,000 mi

1973 Plymouth Satellite

Post Thanks / Like
    Id love to know was there any recalls on 08 dodge charger srt8 airbags because i wrecked mine and rolled it several times on its side then on its roof and slammed into multiple trees going 60 plus not a single airbag went off and i have the side curtain airbags and everything and still nothing and whats sad is i know people that have wrecked there cars going 5 mph in a parking lot by hitting another and there airbags did go off.... now why didn't mine i want answers Chrysler

08 TORRED 24,xxx TOTALED Lost but not fogotten... Current MODS are a K&N cold air intake and Diablo sport preditor 93 oct cai tune. .

*Newest* member to the family brilliant black SRT jeep fully *LOADED* 2010 30k Future plans fully blacked out chrome on everything heads cam limo tint and medic hood

Cry Havoc And let slip the dogs of war "Jeremy Clarkson"

I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at their sister and thought, mmmmmm. "Jeremy Clarkson"

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 06 Magnum SRT8 how can I get " posi traction to the rear end I'm wanting to add more power in the near future but want both tires spinning is there a different rear end that I need for this to happen

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI - This thread is inactive since post #98. The event is over.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Trufiber hood / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Rebadged by Nate / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    FYI - This thread is inactive since post #98. The event is over.
    Unfortunately they still have the banner up saying the event is still live for some reason.
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    And the thread is still open???

Post Thanks / Like
    I reported it yesterday - not sure when they're going to close it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Share This Thread