Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Shirts/Hats for SOCALLX Club Members ordering information

Here they are, we are offering 3 types of shirts for those SOCALLX Club members interested in purchasing Embroidered Club Shirts. Working clockwise, top left 1. Polo shirt with embroidered club logo front left, sizes S - XL $23 / 2XL - 6XL $28 ea. Available in white, black, navy, red, royal blue, light steel grey, ash. Pictures 2 and 3. Single left pocket button down 100% cotton shirt with embroidered club logo above left pocket, sizes S - XL $28 ea. / 2XL - 6XL $33 ea. (sorry this item is no longer available) 4.(bottom) Dickies Brand, two front pockets, button flaps with embroidered club logo above left pocket, sizes S - XL $33 ea. / 2XL - 5XL $38 ea. Available in white, black, navy, red, royal blue. 5. Flex Fit caps with embroidered club logo front sizes S/M, L/XL $18 ea. 2XL - 4XL $23 ea. OPTIONS: The following options are available for starting price of $10 each image. SHIRT BACK: www.SOCALLX.com (red thread) RIGHT SLEEVE: name or screen name, any color. LEFT SLEEVE: choose from our many designs in any color such as R/T, SRT-8 ( letters only), SXT, MAGNUM, CHARGER ( block or script ), 300, Ram's Head, etc. Hat Back or Sides can be customized as well for same $5 ea. area. Please note 7.75% sales tax will be added to all orders . Flat rate of $7 for Priority Mail for any size order going to the same address. We will combine and place shirt orders on Wednesdays so as to keep costs down, please allow 10 days for completion as these are custom made to your specifications. To Order, please PM or email us at jinasse@sbcglobal.net with your name, e-mail, street address and phone number. We will confirm your order with your total with in 24 hrs. We will send an e-bill after your shirt is completed and mailed. We gladly accept Pay-pal or your personal check. Thank you very much, Rick and Jina. And a big thank you to HAZMAN for setting up this photo for us.
    Last edited by Jina's Embroidery; 03-03-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: up date ****rs
    http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q150/jinasse/
    Look in my photobucket link for more examples of my
    Custom Embroidery
    E-MAIL jinasse@sbcglobal.net

Post Thanks / Like
    For those that ordered shirts at Rickies and Ronnies on May 12th, they are either in the mail or will be mailed early this comming week. I've been on them this weekend. Thank you, Jina

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if its ok to post in this thread..... but just wanted to say what great people Jinna and Rick are to deal with. Great work, very timely, well under what I thought was fair as far as cost. I cannot say enough good about them. Do not hesitate to order from them, you'll be very happy, I was!

p.s. If this is inappropriate just let me know and I will deleate it.
    2005 Inferno Red Magnum RT
    Group I and II, sunroof, tow package, nav, sirius, Uconnect, auto headlights, 20" American Racing Torq-Thrust M Wheels, 245/45/R20 Kuhmo Ecsta ASX tires, KW V2 coilover suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, Zoomers Cat Back Exhaust, Aria CAI. LED smoked tail lights. Shaved rear hatch. Pinstriping by 2-Stix. Custom painted palm tree headlights w\halos & painted fog lamps w\halos by AAC.
    Custom Billet Tech "palm tree" pieces
    And lots of little visual mods that make it ours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, please post away I'm sure Rick & Jina will appreciate the compliments and I couldn't agree more!

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm, now I dont know if i like the black or gray more...

Post Thanks / Like
    Jina and Rick are the BEST people!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    By all means please give us your feedback. How about some pictures of you beautiful people modeling the shirts. Pictures are always appreciated. Thank you for the great compliments, comments and suggestions, Rick and Jina

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my shirts and hats today. Thanks, everything looks great. I recomend you to everyone.

Sending you payment via paypal right now.
    I Am Not A Complete Idiot!!! (Some parts are still missing!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Just picked up my new shirt from Sew Simple turned out great!!

Thanks Jina and Rick!!

Post Thanks / Like

Simply nice apparel and great service!

I just like to give a shout out to Jina's Embroidery quality and fine service!

I order this custom cap at one of the meet and greets. When I originally order this I ask if I could get the flamed SRT embroidery and Jina stated that she probably couldn't do the flames because of the difficulty it would take to stitch it over the crown of the cap. So I settled for just the SRT logo. Well to my surprise and glee she pulled it off and I got flamed afterall.

To top it off it arrived in the mail before I paid for it! How good is that for quality and service!!!

Thanks again Rick and Jina!

Oh and the check is in the mail lol!
    Street Racing Technology 8 cylinders

Join The Power Elite! I did and I liked it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't do that, the cap is really ON FIRE...quick put it out..lol, your very welcome I hope you enjoy it

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jina, Do you have any girls shirts? If not could I send you one & you could do your magic on it!

Thanks,
    Sheri
    Hollar back

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sheri, you could either send me one you like or I can get you one either way works for me, I'll pm you thanks, Jina

Post Thanks / Like
    If ANYONE is even remotely thinking of getting anything done for their club, their car, themselves or significant others - you HAVE to order from Jina!
    I got my shirt today and it is PERFECT!!!

the customer service is better than Nordstrom's...

THANKS JINA!!!

Sincerely,
    cbutler32
    SRT Sqd. Leader - call sign "Viper"
    car's name: "Vixen"
    Silver, Options I, II, Kicker, rear DVD
    397.38 RWHP & 400.26 RWTQ
    0-60: 4.5, 1/4: 12.7, Top Spd: 173.38mph
    Performance Options: Magnaflow 3" cat-back exhaust & high-flow "cats", GS CAI, GS TCM, Fan & Torque Mods, 180 T-Stat
    Looks: Ultimate Pedals, SRT8 mats & trunk, painted Red BREMBO'S, fatmatted, Hoen fog lights, 20% tinted windows, Nav/VES, 22elite armrest, Interior LED Bulbs, Chromed Stock SRT Rims, Kicker 10" Sub Upgrade

Post Thanks / Like
    So what did you get Chris???? pics????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread