Post Thanks / Like

Fender rolling in SOCAL

im getting BC racing coilovers installed next week but need to roll the fenders on a dodge challenger RT 2012, anyone know of a good spot? someone that knows what theyre doing? i want to avoid vavy fenders or cracked paint.
    5.7L Hemi Registry #1135

MODS: C&L iNTAKE ll SRT HEADERS ll SRT MiD PiPES ll SLP LM1 ll DiABLO TRINITY ll 180 DEGREE TSTAT ll BiLLET STRUT BRACE ll BC RACiNG COiLOVERS ll SRT OEM HOOD

BEST 1/8: 8.815 , 2.020 60FT @ 79.92 -iRWiNDALE SPEEDWAY. -2008

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are just installing the BC's with stock tires you should not have any problems with tire rubbing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just rolled my rear fenders on an '07 Charger today with a $120 fender roller from Eastwood and a heat gun. Pretty simple and no cracks. Plastic fender liners do pop out a little though
    8's N/A? Been there done that

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckinnj View Post
    If you are just installing the BC's with stock tires you should not have any problems with tire rubbing.
    we want to go low, no gap on the front and maybe a one finger gap in the rear, are you sure i wont need to roll them? im running 245/45/20 front and 275/40/20 on rear

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you'll need to roll the fenders for those size tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2012 Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HEMIZSP View Post
    I don't think you'll need to roll the fenders for those size tires.

Thank you!! , does anyone else know a for sure answer? Thanks guys!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You should be just fine. I had to roll just a little for 295's so 275's will be OK

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about the fronts? On my charger I'm running the same set up but I had to roll all 4 fenders, the the challenger different?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same tire set up as you and I did NOT roll my fenders after the BC install on my 2008 Charger. I could not imagine going any lower on my DD because it scrapes sometimes on driveways and speed bumps. If you decide to roll the fenders check out www.eastwood.com for a fender roller or try to borrow one....... Just take your time and go slow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemiboi View Post
    How about the fronts? On my charger I'm running the same set up but I had to roll all 4 fenders, the the challenger different?
    Are you running stock wheels or aftermarket on the Charger? Same question for the Challenger.

Post Thanks / Like

Fender rolling in SOCAL

I had to roll my front fenders on stocks otherwise they'd rub like hell even when making a normal left or right. Now I can make u-turns

Post Thanks / Like
    HOWDY, when I had my roof and other areas painted by AUTO EXPLOSION in gardena,ca. I had asked DAMIAN (the owner) if they did fender rolling...Yes they did. I haven't had it done yet. So your going to have to check with them, and see if you LIKE their work. AUTO EXPLOSION; 13805 S.Normandie Ave.: Gardena,ca 90249 ; Phone # 310-329-6691. Hope this helps. They do really GREAT WORK. Please still check them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a roller ...
    #WestcoastCaliMopars

Share This Thread