Post Thanks / Like

FAST & FURIOUS 7 @ Van Buren Drive Inn

Hello everyone its that time again!! Westcoast Cali Mopars would like to invite all mopar clubs to cruise with us up to the Van Buren Drive Inn Theatre to watch Fast and Furious 7!! I'm starting up a list so that I can have a number in mind so I can inform the Manager of the drive inn of how many that will be attending. I will be posting up the times and the cruise route as soon as I have the total number of people that will be attending. Thank you and looking forward to seeing some mopars.

Where: Van Buren Drive Inn
    3035 Van Buren Blvd Riverside‎, California‎ 92503
    When: Saturday, April 4, 2015
    What: Fast & Furious 7
    Showtime: TBA
    Price: Adults $9, Kids 5-9 $1 Under 5 free!!

1. Andy-300
    2: JUNZSRT8-Charger
    3. Moises-Charger
    4. Bryon-charger
    5. Brandon-Magnum
    6. Omar-charger
    7. Amador-300
    8. Cisco-300
    9. Taner-300
    10. Ben-Magnum
    11. Rex-300
    12. Souriya-300
    13. Ozzy-ram srt-10
    14. Santos-jeep
    15. Bobby-charger
    16. George-Challenger
    17. Spencer-Challenger
    18. Felipe-charger
    19. Mike-Magnum
    20.Joe- Charger
    21. Jesse-Charger
    22. Frank-Charger
    23. 17Vvet76-300
    Last edited by JUNZSRT8; 02-26-2015 at 12:06 PM.
    COMPLETELY STOCK!!!
    Likes 17Vvet76, asianANDY liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Add me and I.m bringing my son.And my 300.
    Last edited by 17Vvet76; 02-25-2015 at 09:29 PM.
    Likes JUNZSRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Added

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, spoke to the manager yesterday about our cruise to the drive inn. We will be meeting up at the Target (7530 Orangethorpe Ave. Buena Park, CA. 90621) @ 1pm and we will depart from there at 2pm on our Cruise up to Van Buren Drive Inn Theatre (3035 Van Buren Boulevard Riverside, CA 92503) and from there we will park and await the arrival of the manager and we will go in early before they open to the public. Doors open to the public at 5ish, so getting there on time is crucial. Concession stand will try to open early to accommodate us before everyone else arrives and we can get prime spots before everyone else as well. Please park close and dont leave any open space in front of you as last time we had TRUCKS block some of our views!! Anyone in the Inland empire can reach out to Tomas from Mopar Syndicate as they will intercept us on the freeway, he will let you know the meet up location for IE guys. Anyone Else that is cruising with us contact any of the WCM members for more info!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my name is Jose we road in to springfest10 with your club. I have black SRT8 magnum and was wondering if it was to late to meet up to ride in to Drive-in to see fast7 . who would I get in touch with in I.E area . I live in riverside. Could you shoot me contact info. Call or text to 951-227-9373 . Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Share This Thread