Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy them for yourself then sell me the SRTs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder R/T View Post
    Buy them for yourself then sell me the SRTs.

LOL im more of an all go no show kind of guy... if i can make the car look stock... and look awesome... but still spank everyone im happy...
    2006 INFERNO RED MSRT8 - SOLD-
    2005 FORD P71 Crown Vic
    DREAMING OF A NEW MOPAR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BDA1855 View Post
    LOL im more of an all go no show kind of guy... if i can make the car look stock... and look awesome... but still spank everyone im happy...
    guess no one told you that you can have both, lol. besides those wheels won't fit an srt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MOL SRT-8 View Post
    guess no one told you that you can have both, lol. besides those wheels won't fit an srt.
    I know i CAN have both... but dont NEED to have both... LOL

they wont fit an SRT? really? hmm didnt know that... why? offset?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know i CAN have both... but dont NEED to have both... LOL

they wont fit an SRT? really? hmm didnt know that... why? offset?
    it does not look like it. i believe there are very few wheels from mht that fit a srt. but i could be wrong, but it looks like the spoke curve in to early.

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister in law is selling her 22" Black MHT Fuegos with new Nexen Rodian HP tires, not sure on the exact tire size. But i believe they also have Sensors in them for the presure management system. She wants to step down to 20" SRT rims and tires.

Not sure on a price, need to verify with her but i think she is hoping for $2500 wheels tires, everything. Retail per rim is like $1200... i think she is scared to drive the car knowing she cant replace a rim if she hits a pot hole.

couple pics... ill get more info tomorrow.

she just told me she wants to sell them for sure today so i grabbed these off her face book. Ill snap some more friday when she comes up to visit.

dam, those are clean rims!if only i had the $$$

Eddie's 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8

Orange County - SoCalLx

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister in law is selling her 22" Black MHT Fuegos with new Nexen Rodian HP tires, not sure on the exact tire size. But i believe they also have Sensors in them for the presure management system. She wants to step down to 20" SRT rims and tires.

Not sure on a price, need to verify with her but i think she is hoping for $2500 wheels tires, everything. Retail per rim is like $1200... i think she is scared to drive the car knowing she cant replace a rim if she hits a pot hole.

couple pics... ill get more info tomorrow.

she just told me she wants to sell them for sure today so i grabbed these off her face book. Ill snap some more friday when she comes up to visit.

Just spoke with her, confirmed these have the tire pressure sensors installed already... so they come with the wheels.

Lost815 is offline YEAH...I get all my Tattoos for free....
    In the driver's seat with the pedal to the metal!!! Socal transplant in Salem, OR
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a few things to offer for sale. I have 2 5.7 hemi engine covers, one is painted bright silver and the other is stock. I would like 50 bucks each also have a srt8 cluster with 20k miles would like 175. Im located in temecula thanks. I will have pics up later tonight i may also have a few other items to sale

Post Thanks / Like

F/S 22" Wheels & Tires for Lx & SRT8 vehicles

One set of Helo 834 Black painted centers with machined lip 22X8.5 front and 22X9.5 rears. Fits over Brembo brakes perfect and flush with vehicle. Tires are TOYO PROXES Size 265/35/22 front, 295/30/22 rear. Approx 90% tread left on vehicle for only 4 months. I think the front tires must have sat in warehouse for awhile as they have some side wall cracks. Rears are in great shape. Retailed for $2800 when new. Now $1000 OBO. Local pickup preferred. Located So. Cal. I.E. Pics in for sale section.

Post Thanks / Like

looking for stock grill

I am going to Beach Burger M&G next week if any one has a stock 300 grill and wants to let it go let me know pm me and let me know how much. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    EDIT: Ok, this is no longer a feeler thread! Lol. Got some Goodyear RSA's to add to the sale for who ever wants them. They have a good 10-15K miles of life left in them. They were used as fronts on my car. Nitto's still for sale too. More pics added. $175 takes all 4!

I have 2 Nitto Drag Radials 20 inch that fit on the stock SRT8 rims. They have probably about 2000 miles of life left in them. This would be perfect for someone who wants to swap tires out when going to the drag strip. I'm getting rid of them because they are not any good for a daily driver, mainly because they are dangerous in the rain.

If I can't get $100 bucks for both, I'll probably just keep them. Let me know if anyone's interested!

Last edited by kevinpowertv; 04-30-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

F/S Borla 125

Bought the Borla a year ago and i recently replaced it with corsa.

5 inch borla CHROME tips
    Approximately 3,200 miles on the exhaust.

Im asking for 600...

PM me if any questions.

I bubble wrapped the tips so they wont be getting scratched