Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3465
  1. #3451
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    For sale: 18x10 Bravado Tribute wheels
    $300 OBO



  2. #3452
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    3,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RTMAX View Post
    For sale: 18x10 Bravado Tribute wheels
    $300 OBO
    Man if I didn't still need to unload my old junk MSRT wheels...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

    Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

  3. #3453
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hostage42 View Post
    Hello,I have a set of 4 brembo brake calipers. 2 - 6 piston calipers with pads for the front, 2 - 4 piston calipers with pads for the rear. These are all in great shape,but are used. I've posted a few pics but if you need more I can provide those thru DM. I'm looking for $500. Will not seperate,Thanks much.
    Hey bud, do you still have these?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3454
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    THE IE (91762)
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.. sold long ago

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    <a href=http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/hostage42/media/-851230676.jpg.html target=_blank><img src=http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t516/hostage42/-851230676.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>

  5. #3455
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for a set of MSRT wheels to buy or possibly trade for my 06 CSRT wheels & tires, just what do you mean by "old junk"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Man if I didn't still need to unload my old junk MSRT wheels...
    2006 300CSRT8
    Magnaflow extreme 3" cat back exhaust / LMI Hammer / Mopar Perfomance TCM / Diablo Trinity / Johan (Diablotoona) Tuned / Custom Air-Oil separator all braided lines with an A/N fittings/ 180* T-stat / Speedlogix billet front adj control arms / HyLift Johnson roller lifters -What "Hemi tick"/ + HRF

  6. #3456
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    3,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDYSRT View Post
    I am looking for a set of MSRT wheels to buy or possibly trade for my 06 CSRT wheels & tires, just what do you mean by "old junk"?
    The previous owner was visually impared...he apparently couldn't see curbs.

  7. #3457
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    12,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    Selling 6 msrt rims for $1000
    will trade for performance parts
    txt me if interested 562.298.6187

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagnum06 View Post
    FOR SALE: (6) msrt wheels (no tires)
    4 wheels are plastidipped
    1 wheel has a 245 45 20 tire in good shape.

    need this gone ASAP as I have my eyes set on some hellcat wheels

  8. #3458
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So-Cal, Covina
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are obviously priced to sell and get rid of. No longer have the 1st gen charger, so I can't use these parts. Prices do not include shipping.

    -SRT8 suspension, front and rears non nivomat. Purchased off a local member who told me they had 12,000 miles on it before he went coil overs. Off a 2007 300. Used. $275. Local preferred.

    -front end suspension parts. Not moog, but the cheaper brand off of rock auto. Lower control arms(2). Upper control arms (2). Lower Strut rod arms (2). New, 1st gen suspension. $150. Local preferred.

    - R1 concepts front rt (2 piston hemi brakes style) drilled slotted rotors and low dust pads. New. $200.

    - 2010 eagle eyes driver side charger projector headlight. New. $50.

    - Auto ventshades window wind deflectors. Charger 06-10.Non-inner channel style. New. $60.

    - RA front lip. Fits 06-10 non srt chargers. New. $100.

    - 3G customs fuse box and washer cover. Free!! (if you're local and buy the suspension parts) lol.

    - Diablosport Predator tuner for all 3.5L models. Forgot to unmarry, but can be unlocked via diablosport. $50.
    Last edited by Porkchop; 09-08-2017 at 07:56 PM.
    - 2007 Charger 3.5 SXT, Sold 8/2017
    - 2017 Charger 5.7 R/T Super Track Pak, Ceramic Tinted windows, Tinted Tails, 55w HID Headlights, Vinyl exterior accents, Diablosport Intune i3/PCM.

  9. #3459
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    3,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    PARTS FOR SALE: Based on 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T. Location, Chatsworth Ca.
    (I’m trying to finish the car build before retirement and make it a DD)
    Cool Vanilla front fascia - $120. (Some lower scrapes, my spare).
    Pedders Racing coil over front and rear with < 3000 miles. (too low for my driveway). $300.
    Megans adjustable coil over front and rear < 5000 miles street. Adjustable for height, but too stiff of a drive for my wife! 32 point shock adjustment. < 3000 miles street. Presently on the car. ($350, but I need to swap them out first)
    RT calipers and brake lines and pads. 12000 miles. $500.
    OR, Willwood 6 puck brakes front and 4 puck rear, $1000. About 2000 miles on Willwood and 18K easy miles on stockers. I would need to swap them out.
    Complete 5.7 Motor on stand. Complete motor, TB to cats. <20,000 miles on motor, and maintained the best.
    Build @ 12000 miles with:
    · HHP Stage 1 cam. (will run fine on stock tune)
    · Inertia performance heads with stock valve size. 6.1 valve springs and pushrods and Tuner.
    · 5.7 exhaust manifolds and cats.
    · 5.7 intake shaved and painted.
    $3000 local pickup.

    Nag1 transmission. <20,000 miles and matches the motor. (No problems. Replaced with builder
    Bill tranny. Only need one)
    Stock 2.82?RT rear end - <20,000 miles and matches the motor. (Replaced with 3.06 SRT rear with Quaife posi by CAM.)
    New MT drag radials and wheels for above vehicle.

    Zex system – New. Extra bottle, bottle heater, window switches. $550. Never installed.
    ALSO MT drag radials and wheels, brand new - Mustang wheels with vacuum sealed MY tires.
    2006 RT tail and headlights.
    2006 rear axel (282) and half shafts -make offer.

    PM me. K hope to do this mostly in So Cal
    Last edited by Hal'sMag; 10-17-2017 at 02:24 AM. Reason: new atuff
    Adaptive Craving Control-by Hal9000 modification strictly prohibited
    FI IV.5, Solo cat backs, 180 thermo, Catch Can, DS tuner, 383 Stroker/SRT heads,headers and mids,, Tranny cooler with fan control, built tranny/flex plate/4K conv,09 Chally rear with Quaife posi. Pedders Track II, coil overs, Hodgkiss sways, BWoody links, 20" Jacks N Five with Nitto Invo's, Custom brakes by TCE. Bling by BT.
    Just a grocery getter!
    Likes blackmagnum06 liked this post

  10. #3460
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    3,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal'sMag View Post
    PARTS FOR SALE: Based on 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T. Location, Chatsworth Ca.
    (I’m trying to finish the car build before retirement and make it a DD)
    Cool Vanilla front fascia - $120. (Some lower scrapes, my spare).
    Pedders Racing coil over front and rear with < 3000 miles. (too low for my driveway). $300.
    Megans adjustable coil over front and rear < 5000 miles street. Adjustable for height, but too stiff of a drive for my wife! 32 point shock adjustment. < 3000 miles street. Presently on the car. ($350, but I need to swap them out first)
    RT calipers and brake lines and pads. 12000 miles. $500.
    OR, Willwood 6 puck brakes front and 4 puck rear, $1000. About 2000 miles on Willwood and 18K easy miles on stockers. I would need to swap them out.
    Complete 5.7 Motor on stand. Complete motor, TB to cats. <20,000 miles on motor, and maintained the best.
    Build @ 12000 miles with:
    · HHP Stage 1 cam. (will run fine on stock tune)
    · Inertia performance heads with stock valve size. 6.1 valve springs and pushrods and Tuner.
    · 5.7 exhaust manifolds and cats.
    · 5.7 intake shaved and painted.
    $3000 local pickup.

    Nag1 transmission. <20,000 miles and matches the motor. (No problems. Replaced with builder
    Bill tranny. Only need one)
    Stock 2.82?RT rear end - <20,000 miles and matches the motor. (Replaced with 3.06 SRT rear with Quaife posi by CAM.)
    New MT drag radials and wheels for above vehicle.

    Zex system – New. Extra bottle, bottle heater, window switches. $550. Never installed.

    PM me. K hope to do this mostly in So Cal
    I'm gonna need to setup a payment plan on those coilovers...


    So which did you prefer the handling on, the Megans or the Pedders?

  11. #3461
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    3,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pedders.

  12. #3462
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    3,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal'sMag View Post
    Pedders.
    Thanks, I have the Street Edge right now and they're low enough that I scrape everywhere, but I don't think they really did much for me in terms of handling.

  13. #3463
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So-Cal, Covina
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm willing to let go of my remaining parts for cheap for locals/pick up.

    3.5 stock intake and air box. $20.

    1st gen srt suspension w/12k miles. Nivomat rears. $200.

    Upper/lower/strut arms (Front), new. $100 for all 6 items.

    Rear 3.5 denzo o2 sensors, California compliant. New. $20/both.

    1st gen charger Ra front lip. New. $80.

    1st gen auto vent shades, charger new. $40.

    Pm me your email and I can send pics.

  14. #3464
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal'sMag View Post
    Pedders.
    PM sent for the Pedders, and Megan coil overs.
    Ted Valdez
    909-528-7632

  15. #3465
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got your e-mail, I'll take em!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDYSRT View Post
    PM sent for the Pedders, and Megan coil overs.
    Ted Valdez
    909-528-7632

Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •