-----------------------------------------------------
Factory Options:

Convenience Group
Electronics Convenience II
Sirius
No Sunroof
Light Graystone Interior

Modifications and aftermarket:

ALL work done by me, or with a helping hand from my local LX buddies.

Front side windows tinted
Hood Shocks
Daytona Chin Spoiler (SRT fascia now)
Red calipers
Rear bumper scuff pad
Mopar hidden tow hitch
Dodge rubber floor mats for Winter
SRT8 suspension
Chrome trim on bumper corners
Daytime Running Lights
Light-in-sight on windshield
Lowered license plate holder Custom removable plate holder
Splash shields
Block Heater
MDS Indicator Light
Trunk popper button
Trunk Saddle Bags
Backup camera
HIR low beams
Daytona wheels (now with snow tires)
BFG KDW2 tires 255/55/18
Rear resonator delete with MBRP double wall tips
Super Chips
Chrome shifter ball
Red R/T emblems on fenders
SRT Filter housing
Flowmaster 50's in place of Suitcase
Cutstom valve covers (made by me)
Shaved Intake Manifold
ST Suspensions Sway Bars
Headlight Eyelids
Ace Executive Wheels - staggered, 20x8.5 and 20x10
Nitto 420S Tires - 245/45 and 285/40
Yokohama Parada Spec X - 245/45 and 275/40
Pedders Bump Steer Kit
Razors Edge Strut Tower Bar
Chrome Accorn Nuts on strut bolts
SRT fascia, Custom grills
Painted Window Sills
Personalized Plate
Partial Chrome Door Handles
Magnaflow Mufflers in place of Suitcase
Sidewinder Cam
Mopar Long Tube Headers
Magnaflow High Flow Cats
SRT Crank Pulley
SRT Valve Springs/Pushrods
Chrome Instrument Cluster Bezel
Rear Wiper Delete with Chrysler Wing
R1Concepts Drilled Rotors, Posi Quiet Pads
Stainless Air Hammer
BC Racing Coilovers
Air Lift rear coil bags
AMG Paddle Shifters
Faux Wood Radio/Ash Tray/shifter/cup holder panels
Modified - Cut down rear spoiler
Speaker Rings
Door Pull Rings

------------------------------------------------------

See less See more
#7 ·
Chris,

How about some pictures of the Mopar trailer hitch.

Also, what is the "Light-in-sight on Windshield"?

Thx,
Steve

#8 ·
Hi Steve! Welcome to the forums! You do realize this post was the first step to admitting that you need an LX? :wink:

Here is a link about the hitch. I tried to find pictures from straight back, but this is the best I can find. Besides, the straight back photos really wouldn't show anything, because it's, well, hidden.
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=11330&highlight=hitch+install

Here is a link to light in sight...
http://www.lightinsight.com/

It works great, but it's use is a bit more limited in bright sunshine. Also, the problem with this is you have to focus a bit on it to see the lights during the day. I like to keep my eyes moving when sitting at a light. But at night, your peripheral vision can see it real well.

#9 ·
I see that the hitch requires no cutting of the bumper cover - very nice. I wonder if the Pacific hitch is similar.

I can see where the Light in Sight would be very practical for the low windshield. Not expensive, either.

Thanks, Chris.

#10 ·
MDS light

Thursday, Jan 25th - Installed MDS light. What a great mod! I installed an LED in the guage cluster, between the tach and speedo, just above them in that little cave. It's a great spot, because the angle makes it so it's not shining in your eyes, and that location gets shaded from the sun for visibility in the daytime.

While I had it all apart, I installed the "Ratman" button to open the trunk. Works great, but need springs to pop it open all the way of course.

#11 ·
Chris, aren't there hydraulic units that will lift the lift gate? Or is it that you need the springs just to get beyond the "over-center" point where the stock hydraulic units can take over?

Just got my trailer hitch for the Pacifica. Looks good and very easy to install. Will give it a go tomorrow.

#12 ·
Wow, it's been a while since I've updated my registry page!
Here's a few current pictures...

Side fender moulding added from an '05 car. Had to paint them, the '05 didn't have Stone White.

Then I added Red R/T "heritage" badges...

Rear Resonator Delete (done by me :wink:) (starting to sound like a HEMI)
And section of bumper between pipes painted black.

#14 ·
Looks nice, Chris. Your valve covers turned out really well. The Hemi R/T treatment looks 'just-right'. Glad you went with the white, too.

Those tires are "knarley". :)

#16 · (Edited)
ST Suspensions Sway Bars

What a great mod. So worth the time and money. Again, this car has taken on another dimension that the stock car could not imagine.

The ST brand gives the largest rear bar available to the LX platform. And the front is a bit thinner than the one offered by Hotchkis. So, I felt this would give a slight nod to neutral, or oversteer rather than understeer.

I will have pictures of my install, and some slight customization of the bars in a thread soon, and will put the link to that thread here when done.

Link to my Sway Bar Install thread

#17 ·
Good sway bars can indeed be a great improvement, Chris. Increased diameter bars and stiffer bushings are a large part of my Sportline suspension, and it is a joy to drive thru the twisties. Staying flat with no body roll can really keep the inside tires 'on the ground' and will clearly improve the handling.

#18 · (Edited)
New wheels and Tires

These are ACE wheels, with Nitto 420S tires. Wheels are 20x8.5, and 20x10. Rubber is 245/45 front, 285/40 rear. Perfect diameter, and the front are a hair smaller. The Front combo weighs in at 66 pounds, and the rear are 71 pounds (that's with tires). My stock wheels with BFG KDW tires were 54 pounds. But these are slightly less diameter, so I'm guessing the acceleration is the same.

So far, I like the tires, and the car has a nice ride.

#24 ·
I love that ! can you make another ? :) it doesnt have to be polished like yours. pleeeaaaase ?

#26 ·
Nice Ride Bro! Lots of nice little touches you've made to make it your own. Beans to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.