LX Forums Forum banner

New Shoes for my mag

4K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  Titanium - RT Hemi 
#1 ·
Just recieved my new shoes........Had a hard time finding staggered tires.

Mags

See less See more
#3 ·
Staggered set
Front : Foose Nitrouse Silver 8.5 X 20 with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 265/45/20
Rear: Foose Nitrouse Silver 10 X 20 with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 295/40/20
So far I only found the Pirelli's with the staggered set. Tire rack had the best price.

Mags

#6 ·
No, but I'm thinking about it. I have 48000 miles on it in a year and 2 months, I see alot of junk on the road I'm afraid of hit something.

#9 ·
That looks great. I looks lowered already. With that kind of driving, I'd leave it alone. I'm putting the same kind of mileage on mine, so it's staying at the stock height.

#11 ·
Beautiful!

That's exactly what I want to do to my SXT! I couldn't figure out the setup.
What were the wheel specs? 5 x 115? I checked TireRack online and didn't get much help. Also, would you mind telling me what you paid?

Thanks, appreciate the help... your car looks great!

#12 ·
Very nice, one of the best set-ups I have seen.

#15 ·
MAGS - NICE:thumbs_u: I have been back and forth with upsizing my RT as well lowering it, the wheel opening gaps just dont do the car well HOWEVER... yours look great with good wheel to opening and no lowering, which seems to be somewhat problematic with just using the springs, and the coil overs are more than $1200 so GREAT MOVE.

Curious on a few things
- I saw the question about the fronts hitting the tower bolt due to the tire size, any problems with that?
- One post I saw not too long ago suggested they had problem in reverse only, have you tried full turn reverse manuvers yet? Dont recall what size wheel tire they had.
- It appears the Eagle RSA EMT would work in a staggered arrangement and would just be slightly smaller with 255/45 20 and 285/40 20 did you by chance look into that size arrangement?
- Any issues with the speedo or need of flash for the tire size, as the stockers are more than an inch less in diameter than yours I believe the OE Contis are 28" and your according to Tire Rack specs are 29.4 front and 29.2 rears.

Overall those Foose wheels look great probably much better in the 20s the 22s might have too long of a spoke with too small of a hub.

NICE JOB MAGS:rock:

#26 ·
MAGS - Thank you greatly for the response to my questions, that set up really looks great really - like the way it fills out the wheel wells I agree with you about doing that.:thumbs_u:

Do you have any full side shot pics of the car or shots where you can see the full car? Great choice on the color TOO!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.