LX Forums Forum banner

SRT8 Parts:MHP Catch-can, 2 Gauge Pod, KILLER GLASS NIB

Parts 
4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  SouthNJCharger 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok Fellas, I have this posted over at the other forum too, Please shoot me an email as I forget to check in here sometimes......everything listed below has pics, scroll down to see the items. my email is Tunatim1@aol.com

MHP purple billet Catch Can, SOLD includes two valves, no pcv tubes included. $50 includes shipping WAS 60 now LOWERED TO 50$ SOLD SOLD SOLD

Killer Glass Radiator tube set, (SOLD) includes instructions, Glass Tube, wiring, heat tape, and two decals, this item is new in box $60 shipping included SOLD SOLD SOLD

2 Gauge Pillar pod SOLD. with brand new autometer gauges included, air/fuel ratio, and oil pressure. I painted this to match the stock silver looking pillar. there are a few marks from mounting but nothing noticable. There is a screw in the upper section, you can eiether use the screw or mount it without, $65 plus shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD!

See less See more
#11 ·
This includes just the catch can and two valves, you would need the pcv hoses and however people are mounting these I'm not too sure about. I never got around to installing this.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.