LX Forums Forum banner

What is PWR & Legmaker up to?????

5K views 45 replies 24 participants last post by  legmaker 
#1 ·
#2 ·
nice looking setup.....congrats Chris !!

#3 ·
WOW chris very nice build you got there. one little question,why did you go with a stock 6.1 and not a 393? I thought the 370 option didnt have a forged crank.

#19 ·
very nice ;)

#21 ·
legmaker;3175159 also said:
You know I don't plan on making it easy for you. If I have to, I'll leave the 440 on a engine stand, strap on twin turbos, and really raise the bar. Just to piss you off. :wink:

Congrats on possibly building the second quickest 6.1 in Florida.

#23 ·
You know I don't plan on making it easy for you. If I have to, I'll leave the 440 on a engine stand, strap on twin turbos, and really raise the bar. Just to piss you off. :wink:

Congrats on possibly building the second quickest 6.1 in Florida.
Why do I not doubt that you would do that !?!?!? LOL

Congrats Chris, looks like an awesome build:beerchug:

#33 ·
the boost is definately being increased now. likely going 9psi to 15-18 psi.

throw a little spray over the top and it should be fun.
Oh no you didn't say it....SPRAY!! Gaww Damm.:thumbs_u: Sounds awesome Chris. I'm stoked for ya bro.

Rob, slide your little skinny ass over:wink:

#30 ·
Congrats Chris! I too am alittle surprised on a 6.1 build vs. a 392, but with that much boost, it's probably a good idea.

#42 ·
thanks!! lol

Oh no you didn't say it....SPRAY!! Gaww Damm.:thumbs_u: Sounds awesome Chris. I'm stoked for ya bro.

Rob, slide your little skinny ass over:wink:
yes jim....... a little juice will be in order to get where i want to be with my 6.1. as for rob....... he does not need to move over....i will just run him over!! lol

That's a little premature don't you think. Although, I'm sure Chris is used to hearing the words "little" and "premature" a lot.
funny....... you wife was just saying the same thing about you......... weird huh?

Rob, you have raised the bar pretty damn high and I'm sure you're not done. Chris has his work cut out for sure but....he's focused and determined. When we were at the Shindig and lit up light Christmas trees<<lol>> he kept yelling and getting all red in the face saying "Rob's ass is mine"!:stir:
yep...rob has set the bar high, but that just makes things more interesting. as for his ass........ too many miles on it for me, i will leave it for tony.

I really, really hope you guys were still talking about racing when he said that.
racing????

The only time i heard him say that was when you was bent over unloading the trailer :ninja:
as opposed to when you said it??? :caveman:

sweet chris!
weres your 6.1 going? core or for sale
thanks steve! stock motor going back as core.

#35 ·
Rob, you have raised the bar pretty damn high and I'm sure you're not done. Chris has his work cut out for sure but....he's focused and determined. When we were at the Shindig and lit up light Christmas trees<<lol>> he kept yelling and getting all red in the face saying "Rob's ass is mine"!:stir:

#36 ·
. When we were at the Shindig and lit up light Christmas trees<<lol>> he kept yelling and getting all red in the face saying "Rob's ass is mine"!:stir:
I really, really hope you guys were still talking about racing when he said that.

#43 ·
Chris good luck @ the record. Your build is right on the line with mine. My car is putting down 782 with 100 octane but for the track I will run 110-116 octane and I am topping it off with a 200 shot. The car should put down 820-840 on boost with the race gas and race tune.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.