LX Forums Forum banner

Chandler Car Show Tonight August 10th

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  MAGFX 
#1 ·
Just got home for SoCal with my car. I will show up about 7:00PM. Hope to see some of you there.

#3 ·
Arizona ( Country Club) and Ocotillo in Chandler ( south ot the 202 )

Southwest corner behind Garcia's and west of Staples

#5 ·
I stayed till 8, no other LX's. Only about 25 cars. My car said it was 110 out. I don't know if it was, but I was sweating. Yuck

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
well I saw a little gathering of cars as I drove through a parking lot on the way to eat, I looked over and said, hey I think that's Hals car, my wife said , I don't think he has a personal plate. After dinner we walked around and there was just a mustang left. A nice kid had some music set up, I asked him where his car was.... He dose not have one...yet.
Now that is a kid that loves cars.......

sorry I missed you Hal, I was a little hungry so I stopped for a small meal.....
atbndo
full
Yes that was Cindy and I Joe. My car looks a little different now. It has the KWv2's and the drilled Brembo rotors with carbon fiber pads. Hardly any brake dust at all now.
My plate is HEMISRT.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
well the wheels were sweet, did you see us rolling behind you in the daytona? It was plastered by a broken sprinkler on the way over so it had water spots all over.....
We walked over after dinner, but only a mustang and a Chevy were left.

nice spot what days is he holding the shows?
Every Friday night. Listed as 7 to 10 now. But some show an hour or to earlier.

No I didn't see you. I was walking around seeing what the new stores where going to be. A Ross for Less, and a Checker's AP.

It's a good place for AZLX to meet. Plenty of room, lots of places to eat. Lowes, Home Depot, Staples, Pet Store, etc.

#12 ·
I eat at pet stores whenever I get a chance. :doh:

Have you seen the chew toys and the food in one of these...better than I usually eat! :chickdance:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.