LX Forums Forum banner

SCLX Live Video Feed

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  stealthsrt8 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Im not sure what we'd do without Rob's endless efforts behind the scenes with technology, finance, operations....well the list goes on.

Thx for the note Roger - great reminder- THK U ROB - STEALTHSRT8

#5 ·
Now get back to work!

#10 ·
good idea!!! im just glad i dont have to pay for the bandwidth LOL. but Im sure this will be great. but just a questions. I have been involved with a few of these live web feeds before. (both hosting and guest) but

Will their be a type of live chat to go along with it?

Will it be recorded for documentation/ reply for later use?

but none the less it is a great idea.....

Since i got the new Droid I am still learning alot on how to use it. Maybe I can get video/pics so the LT team can update everyone from our other event this weekend in Alvin.

#11 ·
good idea!!! im just glad i dont have to pay for the bandwidth LOL. but Im sure this will be great. but just a questions. I have been involved with a few of these live web feeds before. (both hosting and guest) but

Will their be a type of live chat to go along with it?

Will it be recorded for documentation/ reply for later use?

but none the less it is a great idea.....

Since i got the new Droid I am still learning alot on how to use it. Maybe I can get video/pics so the LT team can update everyone from our other event this weekend in Alvin.
there is a chat on the main USTREAM site. if we are live streaming with a laptop, we can see the questions and answer. there is also a PM capability in the chat.

we plan on archiving all the video that we live stream. that is how we have johnny bee's TFT promo on the site now. we recorded it and when we got outside the store, uploaded it. live streams, when the broadcast ends, will be archived for future viewing.

the live chat cannot be archived.

#12 ·
johnny bee doesnt look happy :( he needs to smile a bit more!!

#14 ·
Funkadelic. I started my own ustream.tv. It's a rather boring look at my driveway, but a cool novelty.

You guys in SCLX are the best, can't wait to drop off my stuff for the kiddies.

#16 ·
Funkadelic. I started my own ustream.tv. It's a rather boring look at my driveway, but a cool novelty.

You guys in SCLX are the best, can't wait to drop off my stuff for the kiddies.
randy, PM me your ustream channel name.... i want to add it to my favorites.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.