LX Forums Forum banner

User Name change required

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  DAYTONA3949 
#1 ·
Hello
Can someone help me here change my user name which is MellowYellow.
The reason is that there is a Mellow Yellow already in this forum and were both from the same town supposedly as well.This has been causing some confusion with the Canada Ontario group.

He has a space between Mellow Yellow and mine is together is how I guess we have the same names.
Maybe i can get a name like YellowRTClassic if possible, Hopefully thats available.

Thing is I used MellowYellow as this is the user name I used on another car forum but we cannot have this confusion.

Thanks
Dan

#3 ·
NO need to change your screen name.

Now that we all know you're not Luke. LOL.

We have Luke: Mellow Yellow (Top Banana Charger Daytona)

And we have Dan: MellowYellow (Detonator Yellow Challenger R/T)

And yes, you're both from Oakville.

We learn slow, but we can handle it. :mrgreen:

It's all good.

-=FLEX=-

#8 ·
I'm in Oakville and drive a Yellow Charger, maybe I should change my user name to Mellow_Yellow?

But seriously, the Daytona, is the Mellower Yellow... Detonator, isn't mellow at all!

#9 ·
I'm in Oakville and drive a Yellow Charger, maybe I should change my user name to Mellow_Yellow?

But seriously, the Daytona, is the Mellower Yellow... Detonator, isn't mellow at all!
Whats with all the hassle I get.
I thought I was a gentlemen through all this and how I picked or came across my name is my business.

First off I never new of another with a similiar name and decided to change it to not cause confusion.
I'm new to this site and actually new to all sites as I've never in 33 years of driving been a forum member and am I doing something wrong here as a forum member?

I was looking forward to events and meets but if it's this way on a forum what is it like at a meet.

Shame on you is all I can say. JAAK

#11 ·
We like to bust a guys balls when the opportunity presents itself..its all good buddy...don't take it to heart..nothing is meant by it I'm sure

Posted via LXFMobile

#12 ·
I get a bit of fun made of my screen name hahaha

Posted via LXFMobile

#13 ·
He's gone!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.