LX Forums Forum banner

1999 Dodge Durango SLT tire size?

11K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  tattooed 
#1 ·
My FIL's truck needs new tires so I was checking discounttire and tirerack but there are various sizes to choose from. His D doesn't have the "normal" looking tires but those big off-road looking tires. Does anyone know off-hand what the size is on those? I tried searching but not sure still.

Thanks.

#4 ·
P235/75 R15 same as 31X10.50-15

if its a 16"

P245/70-R16
They didn't have 16" wheels on the Durango before 2001, only the 15" or 17" size used on the R/T models.

#5 ·
The majority of 1997-2000 Durangos had a size of 31X10.50 R15, factory installed tire was a Goodyear Wrangler RT/S, with the Outlined White Letters (OWL) out. As long as the alignment is good on the truck (make sure the front ends all tight!!!), and you rotate them, these should do fine.

#9 ·
Wow, can't believe I missed this thread. Let me know on your FIL likes them. I am in need of that size for our 98 Durango. I was leaning toward the Michilen LTX to replace our All Terrain T/A's. Would like some real input from people you can trust :)

#12 ·
jarz lemme know if you like them. i was looking at some for my wifes jeep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.