LX Forums Forum banner

FLXC status

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  monty1269 
#1 ·
OK, to update everyone:

The articles have been submitted to Tallahasse to formally recognize FLXC

The corporation name is: Florida LX Club, Inc.

upon receipt of the certified docs from the state, I will be able to complete the 28 pages of the IRS form 1023 for the formal recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.

We have received our IRS EIN number.

I think that just about brings the formal information up to date, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Board of Directors. We are here only because of you, the GREAT and Mighty FLXC.

Best Regards
Patrick:banana:

#2 ·
Saaahweeet! A tax number! Does that mean we can order crate motors tax free?? :wink:

#5 ·
OK, to update everyone:

The articles have been submitted to Tallahasse to formally recognize FLXC

The corporation name is: Florida LX Club, Inc.

upon receipt of the certified docs from the state, I will be able to complete the 28 pages of the IRS form 1023 for the formal recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.

We have received our IRS EIN number.

I think that just about brings the formal information up to date, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Board of Directors. We are here only because of you, the GREAT and Mighty FLXC.

Best Regards
Patrick:banana:
It's good to know we are O-FISH-E-OLE!!!!!
:kinglock: :racing: :rock: :friday: :thumbs_u: :banana: :pepper: :beerchug: :banana: :not_worth :not_worth

#10 ·
Make sure you add me to your crate motor list. I don't want you going ANY faster than me!

#13 ·
I volunteer my Magnum as the "official FLXC performance test vehicle" = tax deduction ????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.