LX Forums Forum banner

bud car show shirts misprinted.

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  FreebirdSRT 
#1 ·
budweiser car show shirts misprinted.did u guys notice, 18th car show on front and 17th how on the back.too funny to me so was it the 18th or 17th??

#4 ·
By-the-way, the SpaceCityLX Club did win the trophy for the best representation of a club. The trophy is huge!

Maybe some one has pics or a web site where they are posted?
Later

#8 ·
We did not win any individual awards as there was some very stiff competition at the show. SCLX's goal though was to try and take the biggest car club in attendance award. Mission accomplished....We beat out the Chevelle club by 3 cars. They had 16, we had 19.

I know the Red Challenger owner parked next to me was taking all the pics. I have been waiting for him to post the pics or JohnnyB to.

#16 ·
#18 ·
Ditto my friend, glad we finally got to meet in person. I love the B5B color...:rock:

You won't want to miss the June main event, we are cruising down to Galveston. Lot's of fun, a long caravan line to the coast, food, pics on Cherry hill with our cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.