LX Forums Forum banner

Mir thanks

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Jack SickSRT 
#1 ·
The car ended up better than expected and I managed to pick up a couple points in unlimited. THANKS DAN!! lmao:Na_Na_Na_Na:
On the SERIOUS side; its amazing the help I/WE recieved at MIR. We were there to grab a point knowing traction would be an issue trying to get the new 15" setup right. Everytime I turned around someone else was helping.
1. Obviously Joe and Chris (Lewis Performance Machine) First and foremost! They had the trip from hell on the way up; breaking down in Manning S.C. at 3am Friday then jumping through hoops to get my car there by 7pm FRIDAY. (Found On Road Dead) FORD... Sorry Joe had to say it!!!!
2.Eric (BFNY Performance) Pitching in with help on the POS Lug nuts.
3. Mike from Diablo for checking out the Trinity.
4. Greg From Petty's Garage for running down the Spanner tool for the AFCO's.
5. TRZ for vids and suspension adjustments (3-times)
6. CAM (CRANK THIS PERFORMANCE) Tire help, tips on the suspension and the cigar LOL
7. AJ (ARRINGTON) The Tune was flawless! Checking in ALL WEEKEND; without anyone asking. You are a CLASS ACT and look forward to moving forward with you in the near future. Its very obvious you love what you do and are damn good at it!! Its no wonder you Redlighted in the finals in your car; run 2 cars (setting a car best and PB in Big Als Dragpack) at the same time tuning atleast 4 I know of; YOU ROCK BRO!!:rock:
YOU ARE HEREBY FORWARNED!! The LPM 6.1 is in progress and the HEMITUNER will be dialing her in. No need for any more :gossip:! You read it here FIRST!!!!
YES John A-HOLE this means you!:stir: :loser:

See less See more
#2 ·
So are you coming back to MIR in the fall for the moparclassic event?

#4 ·
if you can't go fast with that jeep motor, what makes you think the 6.1 is gonna be faster.
That 426 made the jeep go fast. i'm confused. maybe you should have dialed it down alot more coming out the whole to get some traction, that's what Brent does. My 60's were all 1.4's except the one with the E Brake on that one was a 1.5
Maybe you should try leaving on the e brake then let it pop after your moving, seemed to work ok for me even though it slowed me down a wee bit.
If I were you i'd get rid of that belt drive and buy cam's set up.

#5 ·
if you can't go fast with that jeep motor, what makes you think the 6.1 is gonna be faster.
That 426 made the jeep go fast. i'm confused. maybe you should have dialed it down alot more coming out the whole to get some traction, that's what Brent does. My 60's were all 1.4's except the one with the E Brake on that one was a 1.5
Maybe you should try leaving on the e brake then let it pop after your moving, seemed to work ok for me even though it slowed me down a wee bit.
If I were you i'd get rid of that belt drive and buy cam's set up.
you both suck and got spanked by a 5.7
thats what you need, a 5.7 motor :p

i had to let off all my runs to stay in the 10s so they dont kick me out... yea thats it :p

#8 ·
It was great hanging out with you and Jane this weekend.

I can't wait to see what you do with the LPM and HEMITUNER combo setting you up!!!

AJ is a total class act, my car is one of the ones he was tuning in his down time. I felt bad asking for any help based on the cars he was working on. He got my logs, tweeked my tune that improved my ET by .2. His comment when I thanked him was that he was very grateful for 2 hours between runs so that he could have time to work on his customer's cars without having to be rushed.

Great customer service, and I know I wasn't the only one this weekend. :mrgreen:

#9 ·
A 1.4 60' With a 10.5 ET??? you better talk to your tuner. SickSRT; 10.28 on blower only @ 13lbs. 1.67 60'. I know; I know; IF your NOZ was actually working you'd have done better..... IF frogs had wings they wouldn't hit azz when they land.

BBOY all I can say is :not_worth !!

#11 · (Edited)
A 1.4 60' With a 10.5 ET??? you better talk to your tuner. SickSRT; 10.28 on blower only @ 13lbs. 1.67 60'. I know; I know; IF your NOZ was actually working you'd have done better..... IF frogs had wings they wouldn't hit azz when they land.

BBOY all I can say is :not_worth !!
426 spanked by a 5.7
you should pay more attention to who's whiping your butt
10.28 on blower only???
you sure about that??

Kudos to BBoy for spanking me good with his little bitty 5.7

I don't make excusses for losing it is what it is.

Has nothing to do with my tuner, got some small issues thats all I'll take care of them soon. Bring on the little motor that big one seems to be to much for you anyway.

#12 ·
The difference between you and I is I've put a 2.8 on a Stroker and seen the result. You on the other hand continually throw out ignorant statements that solidfy your need to were shoes that match your car.
The day before MIR "I'm going to pick up the MONSTER" Looks like the MONSTER was really a kitty cat in a Costume.
BTW Tell Lisa CONGRATS atleast someone in the house can drive.
HUGS AND KISSES Jack

#16 ·
don't you think she has rub that in enough already? the monster was'nt feeling well thats all he'll be all better soon.
You know how that goes.

In any event it was fun watching you car run fast again, I know you'll be back where you were in due time.

you don't like my shoes?
wait till see the new ones

#18 ·
Needless to say it be pretty hard without the little Devil Boxes!! You guys make us tick!!! Thanks again!!!!! I'll be shipping it back sometime next week. Gotta get her back to Joe Thursday to get the new 6.1 back in her then it will be to ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.