LX Forums Forum banner

LXHarness is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

6K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Mighty Noid 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I contact diboblo about a small mod that I would like to do...

I just bought a Passport 8500 X50 with blue lights and then I oordered a Blend mount bracket for it. It looks great sitting right underneath the mirror. I noticed at night that the blue in the radar was sweet looking but the mirror has green LED's and looked very bad.

So a PM to diboblo about changing out the LED's in the mirror to blue would make everything look so much better...
So after dropping it off with him, he contacts me the next day and BAM!!!!!!

(Forgive the crappy cell phone pics)

Then I thought... hey what about the heated seat switches...

BAM!!

Dual AC controller:

head light switch:

Plus better pictures as well... LOL

Enjoy and contact Bob to get this mod done... you will so enjoy it when you are driving at night!!!

See less See more
#19 ·
That looks pretty cool! I'd be switching the RD to run in dark mode though.
I forgot about the dimmer on the RD!! :)

Looks good Albert, you should have got red, it looks so much better. I need that done to my car, but Cali is so far away.....:sad:
HELL NO on the RED!!! Red is ugly!!!

Finished up Albert's job today :)

Lookin' good!

...can't wait to see evening pix!

What color do YOU want? Red, Blue, Green, Orange?

Bob
Bob... thanks again!!!
It looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also don't forget about purple...

Plus I added two more pictures on the 1st post... :)

#20 ·
Thanks Albert... I have purple wide angle samples and I've modded my spare headlight switch. It looks pretty damn good :)

I'll post up a separate purple thread, so I can keep track of the interest in this specific product, since it's so difficult to manage. I'm waiting on more samples to come in before I go in feet first :)

I appreciate your advice and will run with it when the time is right :)

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.