Post Thanks / Like

some people disable the rear O2 sensors

some people disable the rear O2 sensors on our cars using the predator
    what exactly does it do?
    Any rear O2 sensor guru around?

Diablo Predator-Mopar CAI-Mopar LT's-Mopar Sway bars-Mopar KW suspension-CTS covers & Ventshades-Mopar Rear Spoiler-Ceramic tints-BT c/can-180Tsat-Mopar decals-Razor Edge front & rear Moly steel braces

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alex3dworld View Post
    some people disable the rear O2 sensors on our cars using the predator
    what exactly does it do?
    Any rear O2 sensor guru around?

After removing the cats or dding certain high flow cats, you will get two codes for catalyst system inneficiency.
    Turning off the rear O2s will keep you from getting these codes.

Thanks
    Miike
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Come see us at SEMA 2014, in booth 20019!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the older predator (with 9r12.crom) capable of turning off the rear O2 sensors?
    Magnum less..

Post Thanks / Like
    My o2s are plugged in but not screwed in to the exhaust. I think I have the crom you mentioned, I'd have to look.

6.1 swap......
    1.599 60' 11.7 1/4 @ 115 mph
    4250 lbs
    "you're going to come across people in your life
    who will say all the right words at all the right
    times. But in the end. it's always their actions
    you should judge them by. it's actions, not
    words, that matter."

Post Thanks / Like
    damn the rear o2 sensors, been plagued with 2096/98 for almost a year
    2008 rt with r and t black, c&l cai, flowmaster 10s exhaust, spartan max cam, inertia performance heads, kooks longtubes, and hi flos, custom tune, qb oil, 20in factory reproduction black wheels with the red trim, and a smile

Post Thanks / Like
    i have gutted cats. I also have the rear O2 sensors disabled and have still been getting the light. I have read about the anti foulers but have been to lazy and just dont care. Then only thing i cant do with the light on is remot start.

6.1 Cam Only
    1.643: 60ft
    7.462: 1/8
    92.54: 1/8 mph
    11.701: 1/4
    116.50: 1/4 mph
    1.62: Best 60ft

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 05infernomagnum View Post
    Is the older predator (with 9r12.crom) capable of turning off the rear O2 sensors?
    Yes....I have mine off because I got tired of trying to get the anti-foulers working w/o getting codes after installing my High-flow CATs. So, I disabled them. I live in Flordia so I don't have to deal with annual state inspections.....
    JBA Catback/HF MIDS (Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers) ~ Performance Werks Racing (PWR) 180 Cam @ AMP ~ Johan CMR Tune ~ Legmaker Intakes (LMI) "Hammer" CAI ~ SRT8 Suspension upgrade ~ Billet Tech Interior and Under the Hood goodies ~ BMC/Speedlogix braided hoses ~ V-LEDS & Autolumination LED interior lights ~ Carbon Fiber Strut/Engine/License cover ~ DDM HID Lows/Fogs ~ AAC v2 LED Scanner ~ QuantumBlue & ACES IV

HEMI REGISTRY ==> #1568

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine are off since I had gutted cats and because prior to them developing the death rattle I was getting error codes daily
    JBA shorties catless mids and SLP Loud Mouth I, K/N typhoon, powerbond undrive pulley, 170 tstat, mopar TCM, blue tops, R1 crossdrilled/slotted rotors, HAWK Pads, SRT MAX on 112, CNC Inertia Heads milled, 3000 Edge converter 3.91 Getrag 09 axles installed!#157 of 1400
    157 0f 1400
    http://s182.beta.photobucket.com/use...20563452620283

Post Thanks / Like
    if i use something before with 9r12.crom would it still work, i think my predator has the one before this software/update

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crbeck View Post
    if i use something before with 9r12.crom would it still work, i think my predator has the one before this software/update
    If you have a custom tune, your tuner could just fix that in the tune for you, pretty simple to do, then you would not have to mess with the predator.
    Johan <at> diablosport.com
    DiabloSport R&D

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diablotoona View Post
    If you have a custom tune, your tuner could just fix that in the tune for you, pretty simple to do, then you would not have to mess with the predator.
    custom tuner wasnt able to achieve it, expect an email from me to fix it and work ur voodoo magic :-)

Share This Thread