Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he is asking about the contest. This was replaced by the contest that loweredtoy does every month
    2006 Brilliant Black Magnum SRT8
    SRT Max Hell, obx long tubes, borla catback

HULK is offline West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    I think he is asking about the contest. This was replaced by the contest that loweredtoy does every month
    Not quite...

I am assuming you are talking about the Photo Contest, correct? That was not the replacement for this contest. In fact, the two used to run simulataneously as two very different contests altogether. The photo contest was about the car and a particular theme each month... This contest was about the owner of the car---not the car itself. LXOM was put on hold when we were shifting the forum over to a new database or something to that effect a couple years back, and there were talks of revamping how it would be set up moving forward. However, nothing ever really materialized with that, and I think it may have been lost in the shuffle. For those of us that have been here long enough, there was no question that the contest had changed over time and perhaps lost some of its significance/value. Not sure how we got to that point or how we could go back to what it once was..... hence why we are in the LXOM-less state that you currently know

Quote Originally Posted by Simans82 View Post
    Compared to your modding addiction, I'm just looking at the coke on the table. You on the other hand, you're more like Scarface.
    Likes LostCtrl liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread