Post Thanks / Like

My UConnect stopped working, please help!!!

I have a magnum r/t with UConnect. Everything has been working fine with UConnect (I have a Motorola V600). I went to make a call with it today, and it would say my phone is connected, but when I would try and make a call or access the setup menu, it would just freeze for 30 seconds and then go back to playing the radio. Anyone else have any problems with UConnect freezing on them? Any guidence would be greatly appreciated. I will end up taking it to the dealer to get it looked at, but before I did I just wondered if anyone knew of a quick fix. Thanks...
    Yea it's got a Hemi

Post Thanks / Like

UConnect problem

Is the MOTO V600 possibly the problem? Nobody in the states is selling new ones anymore due to a number of problems with their use and reliability. That's a big reason the V505 is out now; it basically replaces the V600 even though it is missing a few bells & whistles.

You might re-check the sync between the UConnect and the Bluetooth settings in the V600 and see if something changed.

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember someone around here that had to unpair the phone then pair it up again and the problem went away. Not sure if it went away for good but it is worth a try.
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets as Michelangelo painted or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to unpair the phone, but as soon as I tell it to DELETE paired phones, it just freezes.

Share This Thread