Thread: programmer

Post Thanks / Like

programmer

looking for a programmer that works on my laptop for my chrysler 300C to turn off my govenor

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing for a laptop...no cable to interface from laptop to CANBUS anyway...only one "currently" on the market that can do this is the Superchips Flashpaq which works on all years and all models but 5.7 HEMI only. You can find them on sale here for about $250 every once in a while. It also programs other things besides removing the governor.

Diablo is supposed to be introducing a tuner called Predator but it is already behind scheduled release date, you can wait for that if you want.

Or you can make a fortune, be revered as a God and figure out how to hack these cars yourself....many brave knights of the LX have tried before you, none have succeeded (or their work never saw the light of day when they did...the lawsuit is mightier than the sword).
    All my posts are made from 100% recycled electrons!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ What he said. Diablo and SCT are both racing to get products out that are full-blown tuning solutions, and HP Tuners is a while behind. No direct computer interface a la the F-bodies yet, and sadly, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you :-(

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Share This Thread