LX Forums Forum banner

Anyone in area want free food, and pool Saturday? Well, not free..

871 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Hemi4me? 
#1 ·
WILL TRADE FOOD, DRINK, POOL for Nitrous install assistance!

Anyone!?

hahahahah, at least it was worth a TRY I guess...

I live near the 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright, and I can cook!

#2 ·
Not too far from my Dr's office. If our plans for the weekend fall through I'm game. But as it stands now this weekend is a family getaway to where only the wife knows ATM. She said the car has to stay as it sits too low to get there.

I do know that she bought some "OFF!" and camping suplies , so my take is that we are off to the wilderness somewhere.

Talk to others running it as well to see what mistakes can be easily avoided.

Good luck !!

#3 ·
awww man! this is my sat. to work...sorry, I'd love to help...

#5 ·
Hahahah I bet ^

JK

I am having second thoughts... I just dont want to jack anything up! Hey Shed just a question, what do you calculate the rate at ur place for installing a CAM only no head??
Might as well do them both... I've been told you have to remove the heads to get the cam out...something about how our lifters are configured in the head... I can tell you that "book time"( or the amount of time a shop such as ours would charge you) is 13 hours or about $1100...and thats at the discounted club rate we charge AZLX members...plus the assorted gaskets you need... I've heard that some shops have removed the cam without taking off the heads, but I don't know what kind of success rate they are having...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.