Post Thanks / Like

Looking for window tinter in the W valley.

I'm looking for someone to do my windows in the west valley, or that is mobile. I found someone on the east side that will do it for a decent price , but dont have the time to drive out there for him to do it.

So , if any of you know of a place in Glendale , Avondale , Goodyear , Tolleson or Peoria please let me know. Would help if they are open Saturday afternoons as well , but not necessary.

Thanks,
    ~Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be keeping my eye on this. I want to get a strip for the windshield.

FB: www.facebook.com/chargerchick
    Twitter & Instagram: @chargerchick412

AZLX Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240409256167396/

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this guy. He stripped the metalic tint of my rear window and replaced it with non-metalic. Did a real nice job.

http://www.haroldshouseoftint.com
    Jack Evers
    Phoenix, Arizona
    06 300C SRT-8

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I'll give em a call later today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you do them all. If you just darken the rears, your fronts will look bluish because of the factory tint. I had that issue on my old RT. Solved it on the SRT with limo tint all around.

(Waiting "patiently" for the 300C SRT8 8-speed) Coming.....soon?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have buddy who did mine and lxon02's windows limo all the way around for 120$ i believe and he is on the west side

AZ Modern Mopar Muscle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICLOSEM View Post
    I have buddy who did mine and lxon02's windows limo all the way around for 120$ i believe and he is on the west side
    What type of tint did he use ? I dont want the cheap stuff that will turn blueish after a year ... lol. $120 is close to what the other shops have quoted me , + $25 for a windshield strip. Is he mobile ? If not what hours does he work ? Name/Number ?

Ok, done beating stuff out of ya. For now anyway.

~Gary

Here's one for the east siders:
    Xtreme Custom Window Tinting
    602-625-1153
    Frank is the owner.

Frank did my nephews car 2 years ago and it still looks great. Only thing is that it's a long drive for me. He's off of Higley and Main.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. One is too far east and the other is too far west.

Post Thanks / Like
    He uses all the best stuff. he has been tinting at bell honda for about 12 years120 is for all windows and strip in limo no shop will do limo since it is illegal he is available after 5 weekdays

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICLOSEM View Post
    He uses all the best stuff. he has been tinting at bell honda for about 12 years120 is for all windows and strip in limo no shop will do limo since it is illegal he is available after 5 weekdays
    Awesome! Get me his number and I may have another 2 vehicles for him as well. Depending on his schedule.

And most shops will do Limo all around, they just refuse to give you a receipt. Sometimes they even refuse to warranty it.

~Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Call my friend Brett 602-486-1543. Talk to him for your tinting needs. He is also starting to do paintless dent repair as well.

Peoria, Arizona (it's a Dry Heat, just like Hell)
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with "call this guy or call that guy" is what about a year or two from now ? When their phone number has changed, (or even if it hasnt?) How do you get them to honor the warrantee ???

I just went through this with my truck, I ended up going to a SHOP on Cave Creek Rd (between Bell & Greenway).
    One of those strip malls on the west side of the street.

I believe it is called "Custom Cut" they have huge signs out front that say "TINT" anyway they did a good job I had 15% done on my two fronts back and visor for $100. written lifetime warrantee from the shop and the tint company "SUNTEK" too.

Thank god the charger was done before we got it, they used that "uber optics" or something like that ???
    Cost them $650 (sure is nice though)
    Old Skool

Post Thanks / Like
    That's Huper Optiks, the best and most expensive window tint. That's what Harold's house of tint used on mine.

Share This Thread