Thread: Supra vs RT

Post Thanks / Like

Supra vs RT

So, here's my story of the day. As some of you know I travel quite a bit for work. I was heading through Evansville, Indiana when this white Toyota Supra with a very LOUD exhaust pulls up next to me at a light on Hwy 62 heading west. He starts checking out my WUV (wagon utility vehicle) & proceeds to start reving his exhaust to let me know he's bad. Light turns, he lets it rip so I jumped on it in 1st of course & before he could blink, he was spanked even with all my cargo loaded. He then went from the left lane (3 lane hwy) to the right & jumped off at the next exit so to not face me again I think, if not I could still think that.

Guest Guest
    Damn... he must really, really suck! Stock Supras can be a handful for an SRT8 so you by all rights should have been seeing his tail lights.

But a kill is a kill, and sounds like a solid one at that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't say it was a turbo. I'm sure it was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good kill! Sometimes an automatic can really spank someone driving a stick that doesn't know how to drive. RT's aren't slouches , I have even beaten a couple SRT8's to the eigth mile. Of course when they went by, they peeled the paint off my car.
    FRI Sidewinder cam, Dynatec Headers , BorlaCatback ,TDP - 93 octane dyno tune, 333rwhp/350 ft lbs, Police Pack Oil Cooler, SRT 8 Struts and Nivo's ,Hotchkis sway bars,B Woody end links, 290,000 miles, 275/40/20 Ventus ST's , 1/8th mile 7.707 sec /90.19 mph -- 05 QC4X4 Ram 205,000 mi . Never Trust a Fart

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to have some fun while traveling the roads of America. See you
    when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by fullofit_ View Post
    nice to know you are finding a little fun along the way! See you when you return,

atbndo
    full

Share This Thread