Post Thanks / Like

Pavillions tonight 8/11

Dont know if anyone will be up there tonight in Scottsdale, but I will be making the trek out there to meet up with some friends to hang out and chill. Maybe I'll see some of you up there
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic6182_1.gif
    Check out my sites if you want. Some are NWS so be careful kids

www.ride21modeling.com
    www.myspace.com/ride21modeling

Post Thanks / Like
    I might make it out later...
    Previously: "Vanessa" 2006 Charger R/T with all kinds of little details and a unique red bee stripe...
    Currently: "Maleficent" 2006 300 SRT8 option groupII, rear seat VES, Kicker stereo upgrade... 86K
    Future: 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat( late availability!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, maybe Ill see u there

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, it was killer out there today! I can't see myself standing around outside when it's still this hot out!

FB: www.facebook.com/chargerchick
    Twitter & Instagram: @chargerchick412

AZLX Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240409256167396/

Post Thanks / Like
    already made movie plans :(
    2005 Magnum SXT Bright Silver - SOLD
    2006 Yamaha R6 Raven -STOLEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagnum
    You are famous. You have the fat woman sittin' crack findin' Magnum

Post Thanks / Like
    We're looking at swinging out there later...

- Click above for my HEMI Registry page -

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it was a hot night out last night. I was able to meet Fast56K and a new Charger owner which was realy cool. Maybe we can put together a large LX group to go out in a month when it is cooler out and more bearable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBlocker View Post
    Yeah it was a hot night out last night. I was able to meet Fast56K and a new Charger owner which was realy cool. Maybe we can put together a large LX group to go out in a month when it is cooler out and more bearable.
    Sounds like a deal.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    My friends call me JONN (usually).

Post Thanks / Like
    i went to the 83rd ave and lake pleasant car show! it was packed 2 chargers only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of Stangs out there at Pavillions on Saturday. One guy used to goad me when I first got an SRT so I raced him and beat him. He used the "clutch slippage" excuse among a few others. His car now runs 11's. I told him so how stupidfast is your car these days? He has a sticker on his rear window to that effect. He said "I'll race you any time." He doesn't know about the 426 heart transplant. His friends asked what did I have. He said an SRT Charger to which they replied "snake food." A reference to the Cobra mustangs a couple of them had. I said "the last snake I ate was a 427 supercharged Rousche mustang at the track." I beat him twice back to back. Then I told them I beat a Z06. They weren't so brash after that. I love shutting down the mustang braggards. To think a 4 door sedan can accomplish something like that. Amazing.

C.

Silver 06 CSRT-8

Greatfull for life and invited to heaven.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast56k View Post
    Lots of Stangs out there at Pavillions on Saturday. One guy used to goad me when I first got an SRT so I raced him and beat him. He used the "clutch slippage" excuse among a few others. His car now runs 11's. I told him so how stupidfast is your car these days? He has a sticker on his rear window to that effect. He said "I'll race you any time." He doesn't know about the 426 heart transplant. His friends asked what did I have. He said an SRT Charger to which they replied "snake food." A reference to the Cobra mustangs a couple of them had. I said "the last snake I ate was a 427 supercharged Rousche mustang at the track." I beat him twice back to back. Then I told them I beat a Z06. They weren't so brash after that. I love shutting down the mustang braggards. To think a 4 door sedan can accomplish something like that. Amazing.

C.
    He he

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBlocker View Post
    Cool, maybe Ill see u there
    I'm sure it was anything but cool out there....but since I was coming home from our Alaska cruise that night I wouldn't have made it anyway....

http://web.mac.com/pmacaz1/iWeb/pmac-az/Welcome.html

Check out the links at the top for cruise picts....it was a blast......
    PMacAZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacaz View Post
    I'm sure it was anything but cool out there....but since I was coming home from our Alaska cruise that night I wouldn't have made it anyway....

http://web.mac.com/pmacaz1/iWeb/pmac-az/Welcome.html

Check out the links at the top for cruise picts....it was a blast......
    We did that cruise in 1994. Holland American Lines. 7 full days. What a great time but put on about 10 pounds. Man, do they feed you well. Only down side was overcast and rainy every day of the cruise but I gues thats normal weather for the area.
    Jack Evers
    Phoenix, Arizona
    06 300C SRT-8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Evers View Post
    We did that cruise in 1994. Holland American Lines. 7 full days. What a great time but put on about 10 pounds. Man, do they feed you well. Only down side was overcast and rainy every day of the cruise but I gues thats normal weather for the area.
    we caught a break...it only rained one day when we were in Sitka...the fishing day of course.....the other time it was overcast but didn't rain.... I only gained about 5 lbs....I was fortunate..but I guess that was from all the walking we did in the towns with the wife...ahahaha

Share This Thread