Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Photoshoot with Hemi Charger from Cali

    I went over to San Diego over the weekend and did some photoshoots of various places and objects. One that i thought I would share is with HemiCharger - Charger. This car is so clean its unreal IMHo.

    Enjoy











    Had to put a model in with the car as well



    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic6182_1.gif
    Check out my sites if you want. Some are NWS so be careful kids

    www.ride21modeling.com
    www.myspace.com/ride21modeling



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work. Was that done with film or digital camera? What brand and model camera?
    Jack Evers
    Phoenix, Arizona
    06 300C SRT-8

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,124
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Evers View Post
    Nice work. Was that done with film or digital camera? What brand and model camera?
    Digital Nikon D70 with 28-70 f/2.8 lense

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice man, you always take the best pics.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBlocker View Post
    Digital Nikon D70 with 28-70 f/2.8 lense
    Ouch.. I've been kind of wanting a better camera and just priced this kind of setup out. Damn lense costs about as much as the camera body itself. Looks like I'd have $2K into it. Guess I'll have to give it some more thought.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    10,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those ARE beautiful pictures!

    Jack,
    I was looking for a new camera as well.

    It's not as doom and gloom as you think.

    Camera: http://www.google.com/products?q=Nik...rice2=&btnP=Go

    Lens: http://www.google.com/products?q=28-...P=Go&scoring=p

    There actually are times that I kinda like the soul-sucking low-baller vendors.



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks folks for the comments. As for camera gear it is very expensive at times. That lense I mentioned before is $1350, but I will say SO worth it. Makes a huge difference.

    The more you spend the better the photos for serious folks. But not necessary for the average joe.

    Jack, Im looking to sell my D70 and a few of my lenses if you are serious in stepping up let me know.

    Chad

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBlocker View Post
    Thanks folks for the comments. As for camera gear it is very expensive at times. That lense I mentioned before is $1350, but I will say SO worth it. Makes a huge difference.

    The more you spend the better the photos for serious folks. But not necessary for the average joe.

    Jack, Im looking to sell my D70 and a few of my lenses if you are serious in stepping up let me know.

    Chad
    I'd better not at this point in time. Damn back injury has played hell with my income over the past two months.

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •