LX Forums Forum banner

Anyone Interested in a Track night? Aug 30-Sep 5th?

983 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Hemi4me? 
#1 ·
Hello all, I have met some of you but certainly not all. My name is Paul and I have a cousin that is a car guy coming from Ohio (my home town Canton, Ohio) and I wanted to go to the track one night at Speedworld.

He gets in on August 30 and leaves the 6th... So it woud have to be in there. I am hoping to gather a bunch of people! Maybe we can do a Hemi dinner before and or drinks after!?

Anyway...

Here is my email address I think it will be fun!

smartbet2@gmail.com

#3 ·
Lools like the night is going to be SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 1

My email is smartbet2@gmail.com I would like to see as many of you as possible, I have a cousin in town from Onio. His dad owns a Machine Shop and builds pro stock engines. Pretty sweet place, wish I was back home for a while, I would make him take my heads off, and port and polish them!

#4 ·
ANYONE?????

SEPTEMBER 1

I will be heading to Pavilions in Scottsdale for sure, then to the track at Speedworld... Come on, join us, I want to take my cousin to show him these Hemis are better than that GTO and CORVETTE crap...muhahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.