LX Forums Forum banner

Where to go for mod installs and service

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Junior 
#1 ·
Hey, does anyone know where to take their car for installations and service for performance stuff? Im looking to do some heads cam, etc, and not sure where to go. Not 100% sure, may go with some Mopar. Id rather go to the dealership, but most wont touch anything non Mopar accesories. That leaves me looking for someone with good experience on the new Hemis. Any response would be appreciated:thumbs_u:

#3 ·
Moore Chrysler Jeep in Peoria has done a lot of Meister's mods, not heads/cam though.

I go to a place called Mastertech also in Peoria; one of the owners, Mike, has a Mango, and he's done all my mod installs: headers, exhaust, KWv2's, etc. He did Ella's headers and exhaust last week. Not sure if he's done heads/cam before on our Hemis, but I trust he'd be able to. (623) 334-0309 Good honest guy who knows his stuff, and charges actual labor, not book rate.

#10 ·
Moore Chrysler Jeep in Peoria has done a lot of Meister's mods, not heads/cam though.

I go to a place called Mastertech also in Peoria; one of the owners, Mike, has a Mango, and he's done all my mod installs: headers, exhaust, KWv2's, etc. He did Ella's headers and exhaust last week. Not sure if he's done heads/cam before on our Hemis, but I trust he'd be able to. (623) 334-0309 Good honest guy who knows his stuff, and charges actual labor, not book rate.
UMM..Actually, we did his heads and headers(MOPAR) and first cam...;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.