Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Caution In Scottsdale

As I left the office today, I did my usual rubber roast out of the parking lot and onto Indian School. Around 5 seconds and 60 MPH later, my trusty Valentine 1 started to squawk that all too recognizable sound and I hit the brakes immediately. About three blocks down, as I'm cruising along at the speed limit, I see a motorcycle being pulled over by nothing else than an unmarked, bitchin' looking Brilliant Black Magnum SXT w/ RT rims.

The motorcycle pulled right in front of me to get off the road while the Magnum almost hit me! Hell, it was a cop and there was no other traffic, so I stopped and flashed my lights that it was cool to follow the two-wheeler.

This was right east of Scottsdale Rd. on Indian School. So, Verbum sap, watch out for the nice looking black Maggie. She bites!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do everything I can to stay out of that town. Thanks for the heads up.

(Waiting "patiently" for the 300C SRT8 8-speed) Coming.....soon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Chandler has the Charger cop cars also. Glad to see our police force using our LX cars. Wonder if anyone will pick up the 300. I wonder if any of them want to join our LX club. They could do the 21 car burn out with us. LOL.
    Will
    Chandler, AZ

07 300C SRT-8
    10 Ford Expedition

Share This Thread