Post Thanks / Like

Got in an F'ING ACCIDENT!!!

Yes I said it an accident, and yes it was technically my fault. To make a long story short the drivers side front rim will probably have to be replaced and very minor body work, it wasn't that bad. The other guy was in an F-150 with a few scuffs, will probably buff out. Anyway here is a list of suggested body shops grom the insurance company. Have any of you had dealings with any of thse places? Give me feedback if you have some.

ABC Nissan Collision Center, 1300 E Camelback, Phoenix,

Hollywood Body & Paint, 2550 E Bell Rd, Phoenix,

Lovett's Paint & Body, 1411 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix,

Showcase Collision Center, 4635 N 7th St., Phoenix,

Toms Auto Body, 1327 E Buckeye Rd, Phoenix,

There is also one not on the list called R&S collision I think on like 27th and Deer Valley

-Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, that sucks man - truth be told, I had my first the other day too, and it was my fault also... lights went out at the QT, and I backed into a stationary car... small dent behind my front wheel, and some scuffs... oops.

No experience with any of those shops...

- Click above for my HEMI Registry page -

Post Thanks / Like
    What about Petanque! J/K bro I'm just giving you a hard time.

Post Thanks / Like
    That blows man! I have no experience with any of those shops either. I hope you get 'er fixed right up.

Mike, How do you get a dent in a front fender from backing into something?

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Yeah it was kinda weird. I was backing and turning, and I hit the front corner of a Pontiac with my passenger door... doofus.

And Petanque lives!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovett's Paint & Body, 1411 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix.
    They arent on Camelback , they are half a block south. Not hard to find as they have a big sign up though.

Good place. It is run by a bunch of sisters and their friend. They rebuilt my Chevy Silverado to where you couldnt tell it had been damaged at all , after I rearended a car that slammed on its brakes in front of me while doing 75.

They also worked on my wifes Dodge Dakota when she got sideswiped. The paint didnt quite match , so they shot the whole truck to make it good.

Her KIA that was rearended by a Semi was fixed by them , it took forever to get the parts from KIA , but other than that a good job. They even haggled with the truckers insurance company when they refused to pay for all the little things that they found wrong that didnt really need fixed.

This is most likely where my Magnum will go for repairs if and when needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sicsrt View Post
    Yes I said it an accident, and yes it was technically my fault. To make a long story short the drivers side front rim will probably have to be replaced and very minor body work, it wasn't that bad. The other guy was in an F-150 with a few scuffs, will probably buff out. Anyway here is a list of suggested body shops grom the insurance company. Have any of you had dealings with any of thse places? Give me feedback if you have some.

ABC Nissan Collision Center, 1300 E Camelback, Phoenix,

Hollywood Body & Paint, 2550 E Bell Rd, Phoenix,

Lovett's Paint & Body, 1411 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix,

Showcase Collision Center, 4635 N 7th St., Phoenix,

Toms Auto Body, 1327 E Buckeye Rd, Phoenix,

There is also one not on the list called R&S collision I think on like 27th and Deer Valley

-Josh
    sorry to hear that man.. I've always taken my stuff to Moore Collision..it's out near Bell and 101....sorry don't have the address and such, but if you call, ask for Kevin....or talk to ChargerShed he could give you info since he works for Moore Chrysler.....

just my experience with that has been good...
    PMacAZ

Post Thanks / Like
    I have dealt with hollywoods a couple different times he will take care of you they do great work

AZ Modern Mopar Muscle

Post Thanks / Like

Smile sucks

Sorry to hear bout that accident, hope yur car loooks good as new

Share This Thread