Post Thanks / Like

Balance and rotate 22" wheels

I need some one locally to do this. discount is the only place i could find and they want way too much any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you make a trip out to Mesa, I know the manager at one of the discount tire stores. He can probably give a pretty good deal.

He is the one that got me my wheels.
    Last edited by Ritschy; 07-11-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: P.S.

'08 Jeep GCSRT8, Red Rock, 180 T-stat, 4" Bwoody CAI, BT Catch Can, PPP Stage II heads, custom cam, SW long-tube headers w/ hi-flow cats
    '06 Dodge Magnum R/T, Black, Vortech Supercharger, Custom cam, Borla 140125 aggressive cat-back, 22" Foose Nitrous wheels (Sold)

Post Thanks / Like
    When I get my store, Pep Boys, I should be able to hook you up but it might be the next rotation. Gonna be at least 2 months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too much? They charged my $20 last time I was there AND put in second valve stems in my Foose Nitrous (they have two in each wheel).

I doubt it'll be cheaper but, maybe try a local service station that does tires.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would depend on what type of balance they are doing, if they are doing a road force varience balance... those are expensive( about $100) but if done right, you can balance a rim and tire with almost no weight... we did this once when I worked for Discount... balanced a set of tires on a salt racer... he set the world record in the stock sedan class at 224.something mph... ( infinity Q45) he reported no vibrations...
    Previously: "Vanessa" 2006 Charger R/T with all kinds of little details and a unique red bee stripe...
    Currently: "Maleficent" 2006 300 SRT8 option groupII, rear seat VES, Kicker stereo upgrade... 86K
    Future: 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat( late availability!)

Post Thanks / Like
    discount wants 60$ id pay 30 no prob but most places wont do a 22" wheel

Share This Thread