LX Forums Forum banner

Kickball!!!!

7K views 93 replies 21 participants last post by  Vipere 
#1 ·
So just wanted to know if anyone was interested in playing kickball. My daughter Kendall wants to play kickball on my vacation before I start my new job. So the best time would be Saturday the 21st at night, maybe 7 or 8ish. What do you all think?

-Josh

#63 ·
I had last minute issues arrise .... unfortunately I will be out of commission for a while. Sorry , but glad you all had fun !!

#70 ·
Hope all's well Gary.

And I knida dropped the ball on the photos... I took a few, but they didn't really turn out worth much.

BUT... we had a blast! My legs were sore this morning. We should look at doing this regular-like... :thumbs_u:

We need t-shirts that say F'ing KICKBALL Team
Other than a few scrapes and bruises I am fine. The biggest hurt was in the financial department. Oh well ..... shiznit happens.

#66 ·
BUT... we had a blast! My legs were sore this morning. We should look at doing this regular-like... :thumbs_u:

We need t-shirts that say F'ing KICKBALL Team
Now that would be some cool t-shirts! :rock:

I am glad that all had fun. I will be younger next time. I promise. :banana:

#71 ·
We had a fabulous time! such a blast, my boys were talking about the next time we play... my wife thinks we should do mini golf next, how about some F'n mini-golf! :mrgreen:

#79 ·
Hee hee - 'tis French! Learned it there. It's really a great game... kinda like horseshoes or something. Played best with a drink in your hand (or at least very near by). I'll bring them along the next time we're gonna be near some smooth dirt or gravel...

Used to play a lot in the Army - when we'd have to "hurry up and wait" we'd pull out the balls and play a round - had brackets and tournaments within the platoon, took it seriously as you can a silly little pastime... great game.

#80 ·
F'ING PETANQUE!

I don't get it...:doh:

#83 ·
I'm all for a little kickball. Especially if it stays as nice as today was.

#87 ·
OH SHI-

Out of nowhere, when you least expect it, F'ing KICKBALL!!!
Man I would love to see us get this in the works in a park/BBQ setting? Hey you think this might be possible at the BBQ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.