LX Forums Forum banner

Kickball!!!!

7K views 93 replies 21 participants last post by  Vipere 
#1 ·
So just wanted to know if anyone was interested in playing kickball. My daughter Kendall wants to play kickball on my vacation before I start my new job. So the best time would be Saturday the 21st at night, maybe 7 or 8ish. What do you all think?

-Josh

#41 ·
I can try to make it. Just returned to work today , and have to take wednesdays off for physical therapy , so may end up working Saturdays to make up for it.

Just in case , be it known that I am not supposed to run , jump , skydive , ski , snowboard or anything else like that for a while. But I can cheer you all on !!

~G

#45 ·
Tomorrow is the day , so far nothiing else has come up so I may be able to venture up that way for a bit.

#46 ·
BUMP! I'm bringing the family and some folks from work...Shawn has a nice 300 SRT-8 and wants to get involved with our club, so make him feel welcome!

#50 ·
I was pretending to be fast up a hill on my bicycle and pulled my back out, big time.

I keep thinking that I am in my 20's and my body keeps thinking otherwise. Dang it!

Anyway, I will not be making it to the kick ball frenzy. I will just be trying to find a position where my back is not killing me.

And the worst thing about this is that I have to put a hold on the work, on my car. :doh:

Have a balls out kickin' time tonight. :rock:

#52 ·
KICKBALL IN 4 HOURS!!!:mrgreen:
:eek:wned:hospital in 5....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.