LX Forums Forum banner

I Quit!!!!!!

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  NotYet 
#1 ·
Well I put in my 2 week notice Circuit City.:pepper::banana: Damn it was hard after 9 years. But I think working for Pep Boys will be an awesome opportunity and I can follow my passion, cars:racing:, and do what I'm good at, retail. So this is a huge move but I'm ready for it and Pep Boys seems like they really want my skills. Anyway when I get my store I'll let you all know!

-Josh

#2 ·
Congrats to you and best wishes on your new direction.

Well I put in my 2 week notice Circuit City.:pepper::banana: Damn it was hard after 9 years. But I think working for Pep Boys will be an awesome opportunity and I can follow my passion, cars:racing:, and do what I'm good at, retail. So this is a huge move but I'm ready for it and Pep Boys seems like they really want my skills. Anyway when I get my store I'll let you all know!

-Josh

#14 ·
Yes they did do that, but their madness got worse. They then 1 month later laid off 860 sales managers, (not me obviously), and the next day laid off more seniors sales associates. The senior sales associates that were kept are now called "supervisors" and actually "run the department" and carry keys to the store. Best part is most of them have been there under a year, have no idea whats going on and they now make less than $11.00 an hour.

Dude I can go on for hours, but I have to go to work, sigh.

1 week 4 days left :pepper::banana::kinglock:lockd.gif:chickdance::rock::beerchug::friday:

#16 ·
Congrats on a better position with a better company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.