Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Weekend in the cool northern part of the state

"Driller" suggested last night at Charger Chicks Celeration, that perhaps a weekend in the High Country would be a welcome relief from the 116 degree temps we are experiencing right now.
    I want to second the suggestion, as a matter of fact, I for one would be up for a two night stay. Leave on a Friday, get a block of rooms at a local hotel (with Bar, Pool & Hot Tub) and throw an LX Bash. If you can't stay for two nights, come for Sat night. We could all go out to eat, either together or seperate, then meet back at the pool with our coolers, blenders and have a great time.
    Now we just need a date that will work for the majority. SUGGESTIONS ?

P.S. Just remember what holiday weekends are like driving two lanes south back into the valley.
    Also we could invite the So Cal, No Cal group for even more fun. Heck, just anyone with an LX would be welcomed.
    Last edited by LIME 108; 07-09-2007 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Jeff East - Gilbert, AZ.

2007 Charger R/T Daytona, Sublime #0108, "Margarita" SOLD, but not forgotten
    2012 Charger R/T Road & Track w/Super Track Pack, BORN 11-11-2011, DIED 07-02-2013
    2013 Charger R/T Road & Track Daytona w/ Super Track Pack, Blue Pearl #1901 BORN 07-12-2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff

After the Canyon Lake trip I am all for it. Sedona, Flagstaff, or Prescott? We should probably give it a few weeks so everyone can get a hotel. This will allow us to put together the logistics of the trip and get a roll call. How does July 28th sound? That's three weeks away.

Also, we might have a better turn out if we leave Saturday morning. Friday nights are a nightmare going north. If you want to stay two nights it might work better to come home Monday and you get a better rate on Sunday nights. (Thats just my 2 cents).

Anyone else in?
    What City sounds good?
    What Day can you leave on?
    Will
    Chandler, AZ

07 300C SRT-8
    10 Ford Expedition

Post Thanks / Like

Let's Get Out Of The Heat - M&G in the Mountains!

Hey Guys and Gals:

All of us are itching to have another M&G, but unfortuneately, the heat is on! Let's get cool and caravan up to the mountains for an M&G! I'll help out with the plans and details! What do you say?

Bill
    1BDWGN

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to!

Throw something out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the time frame?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be up for something up north! Flagstaff through Wickenburg and Prescott (& Jerome) - something like that... or over to Payson and Show Low...

I'll be gone the first part of August for the SE Shindig (and maybe longer if I go up to NY and back), but apart from that I can probably swing it.

- Click above for my HEMI Registry page -

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Bill, Factory D, 1SICSRT & Junior

Hey guys, read my post below titled, Weekend in the cool northern part of the state.

I threw out some suggestions, Blenders at the pool for Happy hour, etc.
    See if anything sounds good. Also read AZ SRT8's reply. Makes sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we should have an admin merge these two threads together? This one and this one...

But anyway, I'd be up for an overnight, but probably not two (but feel free to convince me!). July 28 is no good for me, 'cause I'll be off to the SE Shindig shortly thereafter (immediately thereafter). Although, if I go North (money dependent) after the Shindig, I'll probably be gone a couple weeks total... so I'm not a good one to plan around. I'll keep watching and see if the dates work out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Due to the new job starting on the 23rd I would have to say I'm out. The good news is Pep Boys is down to help us out when they can, wheather it be supporting a function or letting us meet there after hours to hang out or whatever. I'll find more out in the weeks to come.

Post Thanks / Like
    That weekend not good for me either, Ill be in St.Louie.
    06 Midnight Blue Pearl R/T,demolded,lip mounted spoiler,Autovation pedals,DUB edition floor mats,22inch U2 fatlips wrapped in Nittos,Billet Technology control knobs,visor plates and shifter,Supertooth handsfree,Superchips Flashpaq,AFE Stage II intake,Loudmouth II exhaust.Arizona LX Club Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Im in for a drive up north to cool off. I hear Sedona has a lot of construction though :( Maybe somewhere else. Jerome maybe?
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic6182_1.gif
    Check out my sites if you want. Some are NWS so be careful kids

www.ride21modeling.com
    www.myspace.com/ride21modeling

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Maybe we should have an admin merge these two threads together? This one and this one...

But anyway, I'd be up for an overnight, but probably not two (but feel free to convince me!). July 28 is no good for me, 'cause I'll be off to the SE Shindig shortly thereafter (immediately thereafter). Although, if I go North (money dependent) after the Shindig, I'll probably be gone a couple weeks total... so I'm not a good one to plan around. I'll keep watching and see if the dates work out.
    Threads merged.

I'm down for a one nighter for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FactoryD View Post
    Threads merged.

I'm down for a one nighter for sure!
    Me too whats theyre names?

Post Thanks / Like
    In prescott i can get a deal on rooms at the st martin

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mine and I drove from Gila Bend up to ShowLow in the spring of 1979... up the Salt River Canyon, nice twisties and the climate change this time of year would be priceless!

Enjoy the weekend, I know I did
    2006 MSRT8 in Brilliant Black, Options I,II,III, Sunroof and Sideairbags, Free Auto On Headlight Mod, Headlights on wth wipers, Highbeams on with Fog Lights, Hacked Nav, MOPAR Remote Start, BLACKEND I-Pass, Tailgate Plugs, 20% Tint Side Front Windows, Smoke LED Tailights, Airhammer CAI, Kooks LoKo Coated headers, Hi-Flow Cats, JBA 3" Cat Back, eibach sways. Fri Ported Intake, Fri Street Heads, Fri Littleboy Cam, P.I. 2800 Stall Converter, Custom Autometer 5 gauge over the visor pod, B.T. 65 Standard Hurst Shift conversion, TommyZ Hood S.N. 2. 180 degree T-Stat, BT Ported TB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread