Post Thanks / Like

What is everyone doing for the 4th?

Any thing going on for tomorrow? Any road trips BBQ's?

Post Thanks / Like
    We always take the sailboat south about 2 miles to the north side of the Clearwater to Clearwater Beach Bridge. We anchor up next to an island 'bout 4pm, start drinkin' and cookin'. Then we ALWAYS have fun watching the chaos as thousands... yes thousands of boats start arriving for the fireworks. (not as amusing as watching them all leave at the same minute, right when the fireworks are over... and they're all drunk too!)

Couple chairs on the deck after dinner, watchin' the fireworks!
    05 "Shagwagon" R/T
    Go USF Bulls!
    Hemi Registry #000514

"The biggest drawback of kiteboarding is the adverse effects it has on getting anything else done."

Post Thanks / Like
    Staying home safe and sound, probably do some BBQ and watch the neighbors shoot off some fireworks.......................

Bob
    Bob in Ocala, Florida, 05' Magnum RT, 74 years young - married 53 years. Superchips tuner & Flowmaster 40's. 402 Motoring rear spoiler, mud flaps, tinted & painted tail lights. Danko shaker hood, 69' Charger grille, front spoiler, rear diffuser.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd RT View Post
    We always take the sailboat south about 2 miles to the north side of the Clearwater to Clearwater Beach Bridge. We anchor up next to an island 'bout 4pm, start drinkin' and cookin'. Then we ALWAYS have fun watching the chaos as thousands... yes thousands of boats start arriving for the fireworks. (not as amusing as watching them all leave at the same minute, right when the fireworks are over... and they're all drunk too!)

Couple chairs on the deck after dinner, watchin' the fireworks!
    nice wish i had that oppurtunity but in arizona all we get to do is sweat and watch fireworks and of course drink beers

Post Thanks / Like
    For once NOTHING but relaxing..Ahhhh sometimes being older is better!

"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICLOSEM View Post
    nice wish i had that oppurtunity but in arizona all we get to do is sweat and watch fireworks and of course drink beers
    I'm supposed to fly to Scotsdale in 3rd week of august, are you saying I'll have nothing to do there??

Post Thanks / Like
    No there is plenty to do but you will want to stay inside we are at about 115 degrees right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICLOSEM View Post
    No there is plenty to do but you will want to stay inside we are at about 115 degrees right now
    I'd be spending the 4th of July in the AIR CONDITIONING or the POOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been told that I am going to Lake Pleasant with the brother inlaw and his son's family. So ... guess I'm going to the lake , lol.
    -2005 Dodge Magnum RT-
    This is the one I should have had years ago. Man is it a blast to drive !!

-2006 Dodge Magnum SXT - (Deceased)

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to Jonesport Maine Lobsterboat Races. Ayuh
    FRI Sidewinder cam, Dynatec Headers , BorlaCatback , 93 octane dyno tune, 333rwhp/350 ft lbs, Police Pack Oil Cooler, SRT 8 Struts and Nivo's ,Hotchkis sway bars,B Woody end links, 295,000 miles, 275/40/20 Ventus ST's , 1/8th mile 7.707 sec /90.19 mph -- 05 QC4X4 Ram 205,000 mi . Never Trust a Fart

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTZM View Post
    I've been told that I am going to Lake Pleasant with the brother inlaw and his son's family. So ... guess I'm going to the lake , lol.
    thats an idea but im not a fan of lake unpleasant..

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to work untill 7:30

Post Thanks / Like
    Going somewhere for lunch with the (wife's) family to celebrate mine and my mother in law's birthdays.
    www.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

512-964-7724
    /510-277-4214

Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Current Mopar:
    2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    The lake was great. Not crowded at all. The water was kinda low though , and lots of sandbard/reefs were marked. We went through 2 tanks of gas on both SeaDoos , and one tank on the Tri-toon cruiser. Thes things (the sea-doos) have at least a 15 gallon tank , as thats what was put into them on the second fill , prolly a bit bigger. All fuel and motor for a totally fun experience.

I had such a blast on the Sea-doo that I told my wife I wanted one for my birthday/xmas/anniversary/everything else present. The water was great until about 3PM , so the last 3-4 hours were really rough riding , but fun as hell. I was on the smaller one , 130hp is what I was told it was rated at. The other was rated at 150hp supposedly.

We also got to watch the rangers break up a beach party across the cove from us , dunno why though. Even though the music was loud , they were being pretty mellow I thought.

Share This Thread