LX Forums Forum banner

Lets get something going

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  1sicsrt 
#1 ·
First sorry that I couldnt make the tortilla run. Wife doesnt like that road anymore since she was slammed by a dude on a cruise last year.

Anyways, lets get some events going and stuff together where we can hang out and chill. Ill be free after the 14th of the month to come hang out and do events with you guys. So far from the people I met I really like the feel of the group and it seems there are some really great folks here.

So what do you say? Maybe a meet on the 21st to hang out and get a bite to eat or something

#2 ·
First sorry that I couldnt make the tortilla run. Wife doesnt like that road anymore since she was slammed by a dude on a cruise last year.

Anyways, lets get some events going and stuff together where we can hang out and chill. Ill be free after the 14th of the month to come hang out and do events with you guys. So far from the people I met I really like the feel of the group and it seems there are some really great folks here.

So what do you say? Maybe a meet on the 21st to hang out and get a bite to eat or something
How about going to Ed Moses Dodge tomorrow at 6PM and tinting my tails? :mrgreen:

I'll be busy for the next 3 weekends in July so I won't be able to make any GTG's until August. Have a drink for me! :friday:

#3 ·
Sounds awesome, but the kid wants to see Transformers tomorrow night. Guess where Ill be at *whistles* not like I dont want to see it anyways since I grew up on it...

If you want your tails done any other day just let me know

#4 ·
Sounds awesome, but the kid wants to see Transformers tomorrow night. Guess where Ill be at *whistles* not like I dont want to see it anyways since I grew up on it...

If you want your tails done any other day just let me know
Ok, thanks! Let us know how the movie was. It looks great from the trailers! :)

#7 ·
Hmmm , Saturday afternoon I should be free to do something. I'll try to keep it clear for whatever comes up.

East , west .... doesnt matter to me really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.