5.7L Hemi Registry # 00708 CDNChargerRT
2006 Dodge Charger RT w/R&T
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
-electronics convenience group
-sound group II
-road/track performance group
-6 CD/full map GPS Nav radio
-u-connect hands-free communication
Modifications and aftermarket:
Misc - seat belt reminder chime deactivated
- ash tray 12v outlet always "hot"
- glove box light
- front blinker mod
- Mopar IPOD integration kit
- Mopar remote car starter
- In-Motion hack AG Nav disc
Appearance - tint all the way around
- 35w 5000k HID lows and fogs w/SilverStar highs
- Oracle red interior LED conversion
- red interior lighting on cluster pieces
- 300C leather w/chrome accent door pulls
- chrome door handle trim rings
- colour matched interior pieces
- Mopar Daytona style honeycomb grill insert w/chrome R/T
- Whiteboy Styling SRT style fiber glass ram-air hood w/smoothed washer nozzles and Mopar hood struts
- 20 inch Factory Reproductions 392 replicas w/Nexen N'Fera RU5 255/45R20 all the way around (summers)
- 18 inch stock RT w/R&T flat black rims w/Firestone WinterForce 225/60R18 all the way around (winters)
- red painted brake calipers
- colour matched Mopar SRT/Daytona style rear spoiler
- custom painted engine cover
- black Husky floor liners front and rear
- BT custom front and rear emblems
- Speedlogix single gauge pod A-pillar
- ReBageDesign custom steering wheel badge and wheel center caps
- black Mopar Daytona style chin spoiler
Performance - Diablo Sport Predator tunner w/custom dyno tune from AJ (Hemituner)
- Innovate LC-1, XD-16 Air/Fuel gauge kit and OT-2
- flat black powder coated Air Hammer intake
- Mopar Eagle intake w/CTP spacers and 6.1 injectors
- stock throttle body ported to 85mm
- full JBA exhaust (shorty headers, hi-flow catted mids and cat back exhaust)
- Zoomers Cannon tips
- R1 Concepts Premium slotted rotors w/Posi-Quiet caramic pads
- black anodized Billet Technology oil catch can
- MotorRad 180* tstat
- FRI Hellfire cam (216*/220* 114 LSA, .528"/.528" lift, +4*) w/6.1 springs and rods
- B&M SuperCooler transmission cooler
- 18 inch ASA AR1 rear wheels w/305/45R18 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials for the track
- Edge 3200 torque converter
- Mopar TCM
- Dynamic Grounding Systems stage IV kit
Shops and people I want to acknowledge:
Christine (Fargo59) @ HalfFast Performance & Bay King Chrysler (formerly @ Grimsby Chrysler & Simcoe Chrysler), Bob (diboblo), Adam (AdamC) @ Authentic Performance (formerly @ Eastway Chrysler), Glen (Magnumb) @ Authentic Perfomance, AJ (Hemituner), Jeff @ Eastway Chrysler, Rab (Go Mango), Greg (hemiwagn), Val (typicalmarine), Jon (novawagonmaster), Kent (Adanac Charger), Jason (bobsmyuncle), Gary (Whelin), Heidi @ Billet Technology, Andrew (hemi2nv), Simon (Coopers_Dad), Fred (higshemi), Paul @ Caledonia Collision & Custom, Johan (diablotoona), Danny (dannyyaya) @ DLuxFX, Lisa and Mickey @ Speedlogix/BMC, Nate (natedawg9640) @ ReBadgeDesign, Lee (Leeban), Darren (Qub3d) @ Whiplash Auto, Paul (08superbee#513), Mike (mlb12), Fred (firstmopar), Todd (Todd RT), Josh (06CSRT8), Lance (Wheelife), Scott (RevHammer) @ Hammer Automotive, Jamie @ Whiteboy.ca, Frank @ Zoomers Exhaust, Brian and the gang @ Brian's Auto, John and Mark @ Nothern Performance, Claudio @ Pure Power Audio, Steve @ Johnston Chrysler, Mike @ Kool Wheels, Dave @ Burlington Tire & Auto, Jeff @ Moparsupercenter.com, Steven @ R1 Concepts, Lynn @ Unique Chrysler, Burlington OK Tire and Automotive, Caledonia Tire and Automotive, Fairview Chrysler, Burlington Ziebart, Chase (ChopShop) @ the ChopShop and all fellow LXer's I have come in contact since owning this amazing car.
All these people have helped make my car what it is today either through the sale of parts, actual installation of parts, performing scheduled maintenance (or unscheduled), inspiration and advice and most important, compliments and feedback. Thanks to all of you!!
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 12-28-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Thanks to Jamie at Whiteboy.ca for the hood. And thanks to Adam (AdamC) and Jeff at Eastway Chrysler for the paint and door handles.
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 05-31-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Cars new pipes...........
Just thought I would add in a video sound clip and a pic of my just installed full JBA exhaust (headers, catted mids and cat-back). Thanks to Adam (AdamC) from Eastway Chrysler for the parts and Chris (Fargo59) from Simcoe Chrysler for the install.
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 05-31-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Thanks to Lance (Wheelife) and Scott (Rev. Hammer) for getting this flat black powder coated AirHammer w/red filter out to me. There was some hiccups but they both responded well and dealt with it to my satisfaction.
Just some nice shots of my Charger all cleaned up. Also, some misc mods added in there: hood struts and chrome RT added to the grill.
Pics of my car at different shows and meet & greets!
June 28th, 2007 Toronto to Hamilton to Niagara on the Lake Cruise
October 27th, 2007 Toronto Meet & Greet
March 29th, 2008 "Last Magnum Tribute" Meet
June 8th, 2008 Brampton Assembly Plant Show
June 25th, 2008 Burlington Lions Cruise Night at Mapleview Mall
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 07-02-2008 at 03:06 PM.
did you have any fitment problems with that hood or did it fit right on?
Thanks to Frank @ Zoomers Exhaust for getting me the right parts and Brian @ Brian's Auto for getting those bad boys on the car!!
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 12-31-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Well the Charger has got some new stopping power!! Thanks to Steven @ R1 Concepts for the parts and (yet again) Chris (Fargo59) for the install. New brakes are R1 Concepts Premium slotted rotors w/PosiQuiet ceramic pads.
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 12-31-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Summer tire setup
TIS Model 02 chrome rims with Hankook Ventus ST tires; 275/40R20 on the front and 275/45R20 on the rear.
Thanks to Mike @ Kool Wheels for finding this setup, Burlington OK Tire and Automotive for the balancing and Caledonia Tire and Automotive for adding in the TPMS.
Winter tire setup
Stock RT w/R&T rims with Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero; 225/60R18 all the way around.
Thanks to Dave @ Burlington Tire & Auto for getting these on the car quick.
ASA AR1 rear rims with Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials; 305/45R18 & TIS Model 02 chrome front rims with Hankook Ventus ST tires; 275/40R20
Thanks to Jon (novawagonmaster) from whom I bought from.
Last edited by CDNDurangoRT; 07-22-2010 at 11:33 AM.
May 16th 2009 - Charger got dyno'd at Redline Performance in Scarborough. The weather played with us but all in all it was a great day. Nice to meet some new faces and talk with some old. Numbers for my car were RWHP 302, RWTQ 349 and A/F just over 13. Wanna thank Kevin (rtspeedemon) for setting this up.
Car getting strapped down
Car strapped and ready to go
HP/TQ and A/F graph
And a vid of my second pull
Man, I think I need to do some updates!! So much has gone into and onto the car!!
Car is now gone to a new owner, hope he enjoys it as much as I did. Moved on to a 2017 Dodge Durango RT.