Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale,AZ
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    who do you recomend?

    If you know of/would like to recomend a good machine/body/parts shop and or junkyard please post it here! An address or phone # if you have it would be great as well. Please NO debates, just info and recommendations. Thanks!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    19,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azcharger06 View Post
    If you know of/would like to recomend a good machine/body/parts shop and or junkyard please post it here! An address or phone # if you have it would be great as well. Please NO debates, just info and recommendations. Thanks!
    I haven't had any major work done, but I've gone to Hollywood on Bell Rd near 25th St and he is a super great guy.

    I don't have a phone number right now but I can look it up for ya.


    FB: www.facebook.com/chargerchick
    Twitter & Instagram: @chargerchick412

    AZLX Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240409256167396/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    CamelBack Bodyshop for Camelback Toyota does excellent work. Jim is the foreman there
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic6182_1.gif
    Check out my sites if you want. Some are NWS so be careful kids

    www.ride21modeling.com
    www.myspace.com/ride21modeling

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    10,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike's Collision in Chandler (480) 649-4269.

    Mike, the owner, is my best friend's Dad and fixed my Magnum to better than new condition. He requested all OEM parts right down to the bolts.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GLENDALE,AZ
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    hollywoods does do a great job and is even willing to get extra from insurance to accidently do custom work i have used him several times and they do use top quality products

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I think Hollywood sold the business and is not longer personally involved in the day-to-day operations. Anyone know the scoop. I've used the shop a couple of times when Hollywood owned it and they did excellent work.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    19,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Evers View Post
    Unfortunately, I think Hollywood sold the business and is not longer personally involved in the day-to-day operations. Anyone know the scoop. I've used the shop a couple of times when Hollywood owned it and they did excellent work.
    Oh no! I didn't know that! I'll ask one of my buddies at work about it. He delivers their mail. We know everything about our customers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    10,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerChick View Post
    We know everything about our customers.
    Everything? Even the yucky stuff?

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    My friends call me JONN (usually).


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    10,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerChick View Post
    Oh no! I didn't know that! I'll ask one of my buddies at work about it. He delivers their mail. We know everything about our customers.
    It's a good thing you don't deliver my mail!

    Or do you?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    19,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGFX View Post
    Everything? Even the yucky stuff?
    Depends on what you mean by yucky. But yeah, that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by FactoryD View Post
    It's a good thing you don't deliver my mail!

    Or do you?
    I'm not telling.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Body Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by azcharger06 View Post
    If you know of/would like to recomend a good machine/body/parts shop and or junkyard please post it here! An address or phone # if you have it would be great as well. Please NO debates, just info and recommendations. Thanks!
    T&S Auto Body,7135 S. Harl Ave.,Tempe,Az. 480-491-9100. www.tsbodyworks.com. Knowing the paint and body business very well..I can without hesitation, recommend this shop. Their shop is state-of-the-art.They repaired my Magnum to the tune of $7,000 and did an awesome job. Color match is dead nuts on as well as the texture of the orange peel matching the rest of the car.If you see me and "DA Mag" at an event..check it out for yourself. A picture is worth a thousand words.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    10,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked T&S today and they just do collision work. Nice place, though.

    How about someone that will do custom body work? I checked out Drew Brothers near I-10 and Chandler Blvd. They seem pretty good. Just looking for more options.

    Thanks.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    10,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try GAME in chandler.

    http://gamerides.com

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    10,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FactoryD View Post
    Try GAME in chandler.

    http://gamerides.com
    Oh yeah, I didn't think about them. I'll check them out! Thanks

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Custom Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGFX View Post
    I checked T&S today and they just do collision work. Nice place, though.

    How about someone that will do custom body work? I checked out Drew Brothers near I-10 and Chandler Blvd. They seem pretty good. Just looking for more options.

    Thanks.
    Your right,T&S just does collision work. I don't know of any Custom Shops to send you to, as in the past, I have done all my own custom paint and body work.....I don't know if G.A.M.E does their own, or if they sub it out......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •