Post Thanks / Like

Where Do We Go From Here...

I feel the time has come to try and set the record straight on what has transpired over the last several days as it pertains to our club. I also feel that I need to defend myself some what, as it is no fun reading "pot shots" about you on a public forum.

As of now, there ARE plans to move forward with a formal club... when those plans are revealed, the people who are putting it together will reveal them when it is ready to go. Then you will have a choice to join what is presented or not. The decision will be yours and yours alone. I have no more information to share on this subject at this time.

Everyone should know that I have always been in favor of an organized club, I have not been in favor of requiring dues for said club. As I felt ( and rightly so it would seem) that it would divide us... I was also not now or ever interested in running the club, I just do not have the time that is needed/required to do it justice. Other members are developing
    a club that everyone should be very happy with.

I don't know all the reasons Joe had for leaving, but it was his decision not mine. If at some point he wants to discuss that with everyone, that will be his decision also. I don't know why he wants to leave the forum, nor do I know why he feels the need to delete certain threads, again, that is his decision and I respect that decision. I have always appreciated is effort in trying to get this off of the ground. If anything, I wish I had been able to sit with Joe and discuss what needed to be done, so as to help lift some of the burdens he had in putting this together.

As far as some acertions that I wasn't supportive, I can only say it's hard to support something that you don't have all of the info on. I had no idea Joe was leaving town, for example... I had no idea Factory D had invested money in the club, I knew that there were a few events in the planning stages, but what they were I didn't have any idea... again, i had no input on those events... I believe most of what happened, if not all, could have been avoided if there were better communicaton within the board...It was no one's fault, neither Joe or I could ever get our schedules to match up, and when they did, we were busy with an event and couldn't get away except for a few minutes. A mistake on my part... that is my opinion, and mine alone. It needs no comment.

In summary,
    for now we can leave it as status quo... We can organize M&G's as we have been up to this point. I assume we can use the club name to make shirts if that's what we want to do, we can have banners etc. If we want to do some fund raisers, that's fine also... we have this forum to arrange meetings and the like... you can choose not to as well, that's up to you... I won't think any less of you if that's the decision you want to make.

My first, last, and only state of the organization adress
    the board is here by formally disolved
    acting interim AZ LX club president,
    Chargershed

you can PM me with comments if you want
    thanks again,
    Erik
    Last edited by CHARGERSHED; 06-15-2007 at 12:47 AM. Reason: clarifing certain points for better understanding
    Previously: "Vanessa" 2006 Charger R/T with all kinds of little details and a unique red bee stripe...
    Currently: "Maleficent" 2006 300 SRT8 option groupII, rear seat VES, Kicker stereo upgrade... 86K
    Future: 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat( late availability!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope we can move forward and not take a step back we have alot of good things going for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICLOSEM View Post
    I hope we can move forward and not take a step back we have alot of good things going for us
    Explain what you mean? What is "going for us?" We have been meeting for over a year here in AZ. We certainly never had splintering like has been happening over the last few days up until we started to "move forward." I would call that "moving backward." It ain't about the fancy events. It is about the friendships, in my opinion.

C.

Silver 06 CSRT-8

Greatfull for life and invited to heaven.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you have to ask what we had going for us you must not be paying attention

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICLOSEM View Post
    if you have to ask what we had going for us you must not be paying attention
    So help me out? We have had lots of events for more than a year without any formality. Explain what is different. I have been around since 05.

Edit: We had an event last night at the track. It was an awesome time. It wasn't part of the "organization." It was friends with LX's (and otherwise) hanging out together having LX fun.

C.
    Last edited by Fast56k; 06-14-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    GUYS! COME ON! IT IS DONE FOR NOW, WE NEED TO DROP IT...
    Carl, everyone already knows your position on this, including me... I am asking as a friend to let this go... way more than what needs to be said has been said by everyone... enough is enough already!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGERSHED View Post
    Carl, everyone already knows your position on this, including me... I am asking you to let this go... way more than what needs to be said has been said by everyone... enough is enough already!
    X2
    Thank You
    ~2006 Midnight Blue Pearl R/T ~ Blue Halos ~ Eibach Sportlines ~ Blastin Bob's 6db 2.5" glasspack resonated kit~
    ~Frankintake and Autobot Front Emblem from Billet Technology~
    ~Airbursh Engine Cover from Damian ~ 22 Foose Nitrous ~ Kumho Tires 265/35 /22~

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe we are just haveing a discussion im not argueing with carl just talking hence what forums are for i have no problem with him. he knows that

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm good with ICLOSEM. We are kewl. I even think Joe is still "bitchen." Opinions are just that. The supply is so much greater than the demand.

C.

Post Thanks / Like

Azlx

Quote Originally Posted by Fast56k View Post
    I'm good with ICLOSEM. We are kewl. I even think Joe is still "bitchen." Opinions are just that. The supply is so much greater than the demand.

C.
    I think you are all good people....Take it from an "Old Fart"...Life is WAY TOO SHORT" to let S--t like this desolve friendships....If you let this happen....then I question your friendship towards each other....Anyone going to the Chandler Friday night event ?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast56k View Post
    So help me out? We have had lots of events for more than a year without any formality. Explain what is different. I have been around since 05.

Edit: We had an event last night at the track. It was an awesome time. It wasn't part of the "organization." It was friends with LX's (and otherwise) hanging out together having LX fun.

C.
    NOTHING IS REALLY DIFFRENT... Just imagine better events at better facilities and more enjoyment for all... I think that pretty much sums it up...maybe we rent the track for a night... Insurance would help make that a reality... etc. etc. etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    edited first post to clarify some language to promote better understanding of the situation as it transpired....

Share This Thread