Thread: it is time.

Post Thanks / Like

it is time.

Okay, so we had one meeting,
    many letters exchanged between myself and many of you that wanted more of an "official" club.

I worked hard to get things done, and now we are right at the finish line and the entire process is called to question.

I enjoyed the events we had.

I thank you all for the hard work that went into the car wash.

I was very proud when I read members stuck it out to finish fast56K project 426

It was very cool to see members really dig deep to support the club

For some reason the club as structured now is being questioned. It has been called unofficial. I remember a poll that ran for what a week? oh well.

I am not going to dig through the site to find the poll that was put up.

I will now urge you all to find a leader and find one fast.
    I am not going to start all over on this project. once was enough.

also find a site moderator as my tank is no longer feeling very full.

I have been feeling the pressure for those that have been here for a long time to have the floor that is fine. As many of you know I was never going to run for the position if the by-laws were accepted. I have never claimed to have done any thing to make this club, I only wished to make an opportunity for us to get together and reach for higher goals. I have tried to support those around me. I am tired of feeling alone in that. There are many fine supporters of your club, may you have much success.

sincerely
    Mr Abrahams

Post Thanks / Like
    Joe. I know for a fact that you burned out. Go ahead and step away. You will always be a great member. We all know that. You're nerves and health are WAY more important than bickering about little issues.

As you know, I have way too many things going on right now to adequately take on any of your positions. If that weren't the case, I'd be all over them.

That being said...

I have NO problem with having "minimal" dues for a club. I am working on something pretty cool for the club too. The initial "lite" version should be revealed by Thursday night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well... Doesn't that just suck.

Two or three people shot down a GREAT thing.

Just in case you didn't hear it the first time...

THAT SUCKS!!!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing has been shot down there are plenty here to restart the process. I just do not have time to start all of this process over again.
    I am just stepping aside. It has nothing to do with any three people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a "newbie" I am not aware of any of the issues. That being said, I would like to say that when my family and I went to our first "event" it was you that made us feel welcome. It was because of your excitement for the group that we went to another event, and plan on going to others as well.
    I really hope that you will stay involved, because I enjoyed your passion for our cars and club.
    Thanks again Full for all you have done, Ratfink

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure what's going on but I'm in the process of reading some of the threads. Joe, I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done and if you feel the need to step down I totally understand. But PLEASE don't leave our group!!! You and Cindy have to stay and be a part of our GTG's.

I also tried to PM you but it said you aren't receiving them so here's the PM I was going to send.

Thanks Joe! All this waiting is driving me crazy!

I'm not sure about the hiring but your son can try calling personnel. I don't have the number right off hand but you can always try calling 1-800-ask usps. Let me know if you get anywhere with that and if not, I'll get the number for you. I'm off tomorrow so it wouldn't be until Friday that I could look it up.

Chris

FB: www.facebook.com/chargerchick
    Twitter & Instagram: @chargerchick412

AZLX Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240409256167396/

Post Thanks / Like

Talking I vote

I make a motion, (Oh wait, we are not official yet, oh well) that we keep Joe as the AZLX Club's Marketing Director.

Jeff East - Gilbert, AZ.

2007 Charger R/T Daytona, Sublime #0108, "Margarita" SOLD, but not forgotten
    2012 Charger R/T Road & Track w/Super Track Pack, BORN 11-11-2011, DIED 07-02-2013
    2013 Charger R/T Road & Track Daytona w/ Super Track Pack, Blue Pearl #1901 BORN 07-12-2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Joe & Cindy must not disappear!

Share This Thread