LX Forums Forum banner

ChargerChick celebration at the dealer

19K views 326 replies 59 participants last post by  Driller 
#1 ·
The GM at Ed Moses Dodge has offered to have refreshments for a group of us to come and celebrate with Chris when she takes delivery of her purple Charger. They have told me her car should be there a week from this Saturday which would be the 23rd of June. Would anyone like to join a couple of us who intend to go and ask Chris if it is here yet?

C.

#2 ·
I'd love to but I am on the other side of the country. I'll be there in spirit. Hummm, maybe I'll get a bunch of LX'ers over here to celebrate with some "spirits". :beerchug:

#14 ·
Woah!!! Did Charger Chick take the plunge??

When did this happen?? Oh no, titled in two names, SUX

Will Barney's Charger be on the floor?
I'm in for the M&G

#18 ·
Im down for that.

#20 ·
I would love to drive out there but I just went to weather.com and saw this for this day...

AVERAGES Hi 104°F Lo 77°F

RECORDS Hi 116°F Lo 56°F

So I think that I am going to pass on it... I really do not like that type of heat... but someone (BOBF) better take tons of pictures and video of this awesome event!!!!

:)

#27 ·
WOW! Thanks you guys/gals! I thought I was the only one excited about this car. (Actually, you all are probably thankful that you won't have to hear about it anymore once it gets here. :mrgreen:)

I just hope that it really arrives on that date cause I'd hate to see you all standing around for nuttin'. :)

PS to Ella...I can't race it that night. Don't I have to put 500 miles before WOT? :)

#28 ·
WOW! Thanks you guys/gals! I thought I was the only one excited about this car. (Actually, you all are probably thankful that you won't have to hear about it anymore once it gets here. :mrgreen:)

I just hope that it really arrives on that date cause I'd hate to see you all standing around for nuttin'. :)

PS to Ella...I can't race it that night. Don't I have to put 500 miles before WOT? :)
You bring tha sammiches and drinks, we can have 500 miles on that car before you know it.

ROAD TRIP !!

#30 ·
I drove 972 miles in 9 hours .... that was in a Mazda B10 pickup , I know it can be done if its in early in the day.

^^

#31 ·
Drive it like you stole it!

Sounds like a very cool time - maybe even impress the dealer a bit...

Mike

#40 ·
WE'RE IN!! My kids want to see it....:roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.