LX Forums Forum banner

looking for a warm welcome

2K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  FactoryD 
#1 ·
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]previously I posted a thread for my new dynomax exhast and never got the pictures posted.
My apologies hopefully I've got it right this time.
Just glad to be apart of LX forums, as a new member!! View attachment 4618

#7 ·
the one I saw was cool - nice thumbs up!

photobucket.com is a very cool place, spam free, popup free, no annoying blinkies and 100mb for free. Real easy to use, even my boss figured out how to get onboard.

At this point I have 5gigs for $25 a year, not bad I think..

Mike

#8 ·
MikeEast said:
the one I saw was cool - nice thumbs up!

photobucket.com is a very cool place, spam free, popup free, no annoying blinkies and 100mb for free. Real easy to use, even my boss figured out how to get onboard.

At this point I have 5gigs for $25 a year, not bad I think..

Mike
$25 a year is awesome for 5Gig ....I'm gonna have to take advantage of that......

#14 ·
fnkychkn said:
welcome magram. don't feel bad, i haven't figured out how to post pics yet either and frankly, couldn't be bothered till i have something to post that's worth looking at. :sad:
Hey fnky... how bout your brain?! Lay out all the info that's lurkin around in there, maybe with a flowchart and a nice index to finish it off. I'd pay for the webhosting :wink:
:beerchug:

#15 ·
magram said:
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]previously I posted a thread for my new dynomax exhast and never got the pictures posted.
My apologies hopefully I've got it right this time.
Just glad to be apart of LX forums, as a new member!! View attachment 4618
Welcome, but you look kinda young to drive! LOL

#20 ·
Welcome!!
Cute Kid BTW!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.