LX Forums Forum banner

Question for Jetting on a N.O. plate

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  My Hemi 
#1 ·
I ran a 100 shot thinking of bumping to a 125 shot but on the chart that comes with it i didnt see any...what Jets would i use for a 125 shot?....also if you can when going from say a .31 jet say to a .30 is the .31 richer ??....bigger jet richer im guessing? Thanks for the help...

#3 ·
Oops i think i messed up when i sprayed i ran nano and the fuel jet is different then without nano....i used a .52---.28 and with nano its says to use a .52---- .31 jet does that mean i was lean?...or rich on the fuel side?

#4 ·
You would have been on the lean side, the larger the number the larger the orifice, which means more fuel. The charts tend to be on the rich side for safety, but you should only make changes to the fuel side if you have an AFR gauge and are reading plugs.

#5 ·
Ok so next time i try the 100 shot with nano i should use the .52 n20 jet and the .31 fuel jet...car ran great with the other jets in i just saw the chart you posted and said wait it has a nano chart i looked and said oops..lol...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.