Post Thanks / Like

Diablo Sport tune for 2013 Charger RT

Im Tuned!

2013 Charger RT Blacktop Package
    3.06 gears
    LMI Hammer Intake
    Dynomax Catback exhaust with reso delete
    Diablo 93 Performance tune

Big shoutout to Mike L at Diablosport. I dropped my car off last week for a little test and tune for the 2013 intune dcx. Picked it up yesterday and I am a very happy customer. Many say there is no noticeable difference but I would disagree. I immediately noticed a gain in performance as well as being more comfortable to drive. Throttle booster is set at 10% for now but throttle response is almost instant. Another big thing is shift firmness, the transition between gears and quick and smooth. Car feels much more awake and alive. Higher speed engine response is a huge plus, acceleration from 60+ is day and night, this was tested pretty extensively on the drive from Delray back to Lake Mary

If anyone had any questions or looking for an honest opinion let me know, More than happy to help!

Static and Slammed
    I <3 Camber / /___\ \

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear this, enjoy!!!
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news about your tune!

Intunes are finally on the way for the new cars. I had them for my older Charger's and I prefer a straight tuner, rather than one with a bunch of gadget I'd never use..
    Big Head Small Body

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya the trinity has cool features but personally I would never use them and I know it.

Post Thanks / Like
    2013 Diablo 93 Tuned. I love it. For my car it made a huge difference especially on the shifts. The car shifts firmly and pulls much harder midrange. For 600 bucks it's twice as expensive as a CAI and half as much as a good exhaust and makes more of a difference than both in my opinion. Put them all together and straight up its a different car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktopcop View Post
    Ya the trinity has cool features but personally I would never use them and I know it.
    Ditto.. I am not a fan of all the features and such. I just want the ability to change parameters and basic data log...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidwayz View Post
    2013 Diablo 93 Tuned. I love it. For my car it made a huge difference especially on the shifts. The car shifts firmly and pulls much harder midrange. For 600 bucks it's twice as expensive as a CAI and half as much as a good exhaust and makes more of a difference than both in my opinion. Put them all together and straight up its a different car.
    Ditto.. are you running a custom tune or dyno tune? because a custom tune, even a email tune and cold air intake makes a really big difference..

throw at least a Paramount stage II valve body or AMG Blue Tops and the shifts will throw you back in your seat. A fatter wallet, also throw in a 3500 stall and a Eurocharged tuned TCM and you'll be in a different world lol

those are my plans, modest but makes a big difference..

Post Thanks / Like
    I have exhaust intake and tune! Why pick when you can get all 3! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTSOFA View Post
    Great news about your tune!

Intunes are finally on the way for the new cars. I had them for my older Charger's and I prefer a straight tuner, rather than one with a bunch of gadget I'd never use..
    'New cars' as in 2014s? I'm kinda hoping it will be sooner than later...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet66 View Post
    Well the 2013s are just coming out so it is safe to say 2014 will be a little while. Seeing as how you are in FL, get with Mike L at diablo, they may need a 2014 for some development.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet66 View Post
    I thoght only the Trinity was for the 11+, not the Intunes..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktopcop View Post
    Well the 2013s are just coming out so it is safe to say 2014 will be a little while. Seeing as how you are in FL, get with Mike L at diablo, they may need a 2014 for some development.
    Good idea! I just posted on their forum that I have one and am not too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTSOFA View Post
    I thoght only the Trinity was for the 11+, not the Intunes..
    I have no idea, I just saw 'new cars' and got hopeful.

Share This Thread