Post Thanks / Like

300 wont shift out of 1st gear

Hi all my name is Sam i hope someone can help me with my shifting issue. It all started when my car wouldnt start dealership replaced pcm computer they charged me $500 vehicle started but then my speedometer and odometer wouldnt work also car wouldnt shift out of first gear took it back to dealership they had it for a week couldnt diagnose anything wrong. They told me best i could do was take it to sister dealership to get it diagnosed for an additional $120, they diagnosed it and said it had fault code P0760 solenoid control circuit open. They recomended that i change out solenoid pack in transmission they wanted another $730 to do it. I wasnt convinced that was problem so i took it to another dealership for $70 more dollars they told me that solenoid was bad and to replace it . Replaced solenoid at a transmission shop as it was cheaper spent $300 dollars on parts and labor and guess what it still doesnt shift out of first gear. Im at end of my rope its been a month and a half with no vehicle and out about a $1000.00 can anyone help has anyone run into same problem. I would appreciate any help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Find a trans shop that does Mercedes cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    From what i have been told this vehicle has a dodge transmission not the mercedez benz one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vehicle is a 2009 300 lx v6 2.7lt engine

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm...if you have a NAG1 transmission..it's Mercedes!
    Brembos Baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have the AutoStick gates at the bottom of the shifter travel? If not then a 42RLE transmission. Any Chrysler/Dodge dealer should be able to take care of that.

Share This Thread